What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, start posting fake spoilers.

The cycle of Admirals vs Yonko has officially ended now!

:endthis:
I got some
Luffy is KOd by Kaido. Kid and Law are KOd by BM. BM pirates are still trying to enter Wano, but behind them there are Germa ships, and behind them are the WG ships with CP0, SSG, and Vegapunk. Akainu has also dispatched Yellow Flash of Sabaody and Purple Tiger Fujitora with a bunch of marines who are on the trail. Blackbeard has completed the task he was going for and is about to leave for Wano along with his crew. Shanks got a hint of this and has started moving his forces to intercept BB at the Wano entry. Finally, the greatest of them all Buggy D. Xebec heard the news and is thinking of coming to Wano to swat some mosquitoes like the yonkos and admirals.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
yeah I think also looking at what oda brings with yc2s....
smoothie and queen dont leave enough for you to think this guy is beneath them
righthands tend to have something a bit more special which is why I just cant see him going beyond that.
Exactly. Only the right hands can legit fight Doffy's awakening with either awakenings of their own or simply mobility and flight like Boundman. Oda didn't give YC2s such abilities and he also portrayed Doffy quite literally head and shoulders above Jozu.

I got some
Luffy is KOd by Kaido. Kid and Law are KOd by BM. BM pirates are still trying to enter Wano, but behind them there are Germa ships, and behind them are the WG ships with CP0, SSG, and Vegapunk. Akainu has also dispatched Yellow Flash of Sabaody and Purple Tiger Fujitora with a bunch of marines who are on the trail. Blackbeard has completed the task he was going for and is about to leave for Wano along with his crew. Shanks got a hint of this and has started moving his forces to intercept BB at the Wano entry. Finally, the greatest of them all Buggy D. Xebec heard the news and is thinking of coming to Wano to swat some mosquitoes like the yonkos and admirals.
:steef:

While bounties don't directly display strength especially for rookies but the fact revo commander bounties are comparable to tobi roppo say enough things about them and they don't seem new as sabo too
The People that scale using bounties and think that Dragon has the highest bounty should also accept that Sabo and the other revos aren't that strong since subordinates bounties are inflated by the Captain's bounty, Dragon has like 6B and Sabo only 600+M.

Proof? What do you mean by inflated? Dragon is World's most wanted guy and revo directly act against WG so they should have higher bouties ; plus ulti/page one are young too

I'm mostly basing myself on the fact Sabo only has 602m despite being known as the Revo army second , yet I don't think anybody is going to argue Sabo is YC4 (snack)level or inferior to Perospero.

Status
Not open for further replies.