What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyronejenkins

I wonder if Kaido had a martial arts teacher. Would be cool if there was an oni version of martial arts like the Wano swordsmen do.

B

Ballel

Law or Kid wouldn't murder a guy who has been an ally for twenty years. Square peg round hole man
King's subordinates didn't think twice about selling him off to the world government. The purpose of this scene was to show that there's no true loyalty within the beast pirates.

I forgot to mention that the characters with the same power level aren't in order..
BUT
Thank you all for your time!
I enjoyed reading your comments!
Amazing posts, thank u again!
:pepelit:
Can I ask you what makes you put Kidd above Zoro and yamato and Law in the same ballpark with Zoro and Yamato?

I would love explanations other than "They fights Yonko" since both Zoro and Yamato did that too.
Sure!
Kidd although he didn't display any usage of haki on screen, his DF is broken (+Awakening), great durability (been taking multiple direct hits by Bigmom)..Ngl, his portrayal as luffy's rival is also a factor...

About Law & Yamato, beside the 3 of them fighting a Yonko, Zoro is yet to master his CoC (adv) while we saw Yamato use it with relative ease (+she has a Zoan DF ) and unlike Zoro and Law, she was fighting Kaido 1vs1..
Law mainly for his DF (+its awakening), he has a versatile DF (Offense-Kroom, Defense-curtain, Support & control-shambles), while he is not the greatest fighter in 1vs1 match-ups, his true value can be seen with a group..

I wouldn't say the first mates are top tiers. But yeah, the list is neat overall.

If it were me, I'd do some changes though: I don't think Kuma and Roux deserve to be ranked that high - twice in the manga Kuma recieved inferior portrayal to Doflamingo. Doffy actually deserves to be with the First Mates or just below them like right after them if you ask me. Beckmann, Kid drop down a tier and Hancock disappears from this list unless she has ACoC. Lucci also has no business on this list, he's weaker than the Bowler Hat CP0 agent - his dialogue is exactly like how a subordinate talks to his superior in Japanese as far as Ive heard.

Also Oda kinda confirmed that Akainu > Borsalino > Kuzan was the Admirals ranking in the PreTS, Kuzan lost a leg as well so, I wouldn't place him above Borsalino.
Fascinating post! With new infos for me..

I always take portrayal (mostly speculation) when power-scaling since there's a lack of feats for a big portion of them ..!
For instance, the Red hair pirates are praised and said to be different than the rest of Yonko crews (more balanced)..

Kuma, he was always shown next to Dragon (flashbacks) , and i always thought that he was Dragon's right hand before making a bargain with the WG. + he was shichibukai.

About Hancock, i always remember the old statement of Garp about the balance of forces
<Marines + shichibukai =Yonko >
And i thought the 07 warlords can match the hierarchy of a yonko crew..
Mihawk=yonko
Boa Hancock =1st YC
Kuma= 2nd YC (close to 1st YC)
Wheevil= 3rd YC (Kizaru said he is like WB in his youth)
Doflamingo= 4 YC
Again about Boa, her sisters can use the Barrier haki (adv CoA), & she has CoC, i think the next time we see her she'll show ACoC feats.
But i might be wrong about this.. :sus:
I think u r right about Aokiji, Kizaru, Doflamingo & Lucci..
I might change the whole list later..

I respect your peak top tier
no disagreements from me

hancock personally isnt that high
sabo.... iffy

mid top tiers
imo
Katakuri/King/Lucci/Marco/magellan/sanji
yasopp/ hancock /smoothie/queen /kuma/jinbei/killer

tho am not sure I see killer here just yet . personally

I noticed you used top tiers for all of them but usually when I say top tier tho I mean those on the levels of yonkos/admirals .
from luffy and up would be top tiers
beckman to zoro would be low top or above commanders below top tiers and the rest are high tiers . overall solid list imo
I think i failed miserably.. I was focusing on the order of characters, i forgot about the tiers.. Man..

--Good list but hancock and sabo too high

--Best thing hancock has done is defeating a bunch of pacifistas and sabo has to show more aside from having mera mera no mi and good coa ; King has insane speed/power/dura plus big attacks in tempura udon and magma level fire for example
I place Sabo and Boa on high pedestal, i think they will show some ACoC feats.. But i could be wrong..
My only problem with king is his switch (on & off) it's either a great speed & average durability or the opposite..His fight with Zoro was rushed, weirdly conducted and didn't do him justice..
I still feel weird about him!
:catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.