What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does. Adi Kurma is the Tortoise over which Ashta Diggaja, 8 directional elephants support the landscape. They may be metaphor for Tectonic plates
Yeah, metaphors and allegories they are. baaki to bhai vishnu ka avatar tha adi kurma sirf samundra manthan ke time, to permanent turtle back par hai aisa kuchh nahi hai concept mein jahan tak mujhe pata hai. Sheshanaga ka jyada suna hai. Anyway.

1. Kaido is not Zoro nor everyone, that’s a very old statement you have to pull out. Zoro took great damage from Mihawk, Kaido hasn’t taken any great damage. It’s all accumulative damage, his endurance is the thing that’s weakened him. Many instances have shown that emotions play a role in battles, and actually serve as boosts. Luffy has bested most of his opponents so far after a dragged down fight, and no one shows their strongest moves at beginning of fights. Only in desperate scenarios, so Kaido will fall this arc after a dragged down fight, and he’ll show his strongest moves. No non-top tier level opponents for Kaido can even push him that far because they don’t have the damage to compete even when Kaido’s exhausted.

2. Potency of CoC is not reflected on your current state. That statement by Ray means your CoC grows stronger based on your overall strength. A 1 hp Kaido can still deal massive damage with CoC, he’d probably just die because of running out of haki.
2. Which basically means he wouldn't be able to sustain his large AP attack consistently which therefore means he can't use it nearly as much which again reduces his use of it still limiting him.

Added with the fact that he already has to split his concetration

Korean leaker confirms the fruit is not Gomu Gomu no mi:

고무고무 열매 관한 얘기 아님.
I'm not talking about the rubber gum fruit.

Edit:
I would not be so sure on this. Redon writes,
- Korean leaker says he's not talking about Gomu Gomu no Mi in the Spoiler.

He says "Korean leaker says that" not him. It's like Redon cannot confirm this or probably knows this is false and that the fruit is actually Gomu Gomu no mi. Again this is just a speculation.
I think it's actually Gomu Gomu no mi.

:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.