What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, metaphors and allegories they are. baaki to bhai vishnu ka avatar tha adi kurma sirf samundra manthan ke time, to permanent turtle back par hai aisa kuchh nahi hai concept mein jahan tak mujhe pata hai. Sheshanaga ka jyada suna hai. Anyway.
Samudra manthan tho chota sa part hai. Adi kurmam exists in many myth. Don't you see a tortoise in Sai baba/Vishnu temple before diety. That is the World tortoise

* Wano Kuni seems to be the end of the festival of fire.

* Luffy vs Kaido

Kaido drinks alcohol during battle.

The Juryong Bagua seems to be a kind of drunken ticket..

He uses his skills with various kinds of alcohol, such as in a dead state, crying, and anger.

Kaido: Gundari Yongseong-gun

Luffy: Locke Gatling!!!

* Marijoa's Oro Castle appears

It must have been around the time when I caught Nico Robin~ Talking the same thing

* Naval warships deployed near Wano Kuni

A character that looks like a cypher pole reports to Oro-sung that it sees a certain shadow.

Then, Oroseong became a legend for us too, and it has not awakened in the past several hundred years.

Talking about what kind of fruit the World Government gave another name to "that" devil fruit.

* The identity of the shadow

MARINES :crazwhat:
If this is true cap to that idiot that was arguing with me that really believe the marines weren't showing up in wano

- Chapter 1,037: "Shuron Hakke".
- The end of the festival is approaching in the "Capital of Flowers".
- Luffy Vs. Kaidou.
- Kaidou drinks sake during the battle.
- The "Shuron Hakke" seems to be a technique of Kaidou's drunken master mode.

** https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drunken_Master

- Alcohol makes Kaidou go through several phases in his fight against Luffy: shyness, sadness, crying and anger.
- Kaidou: "“ Gundari: Ryuseigun ”!!!"
- Luffy: "" Gomu Gomu no Roc Gatling "!!!"
- We went to the "Castle of Pangea" in "Mary Geoise".
- The "Gorousei" talks about capturing Nico Robin.
- We see marine warships near Wanokuni.
- Cipher Pol from the fleet informs the "Gorousei" that they are seeing a shadow.
- They are talking about a fruit of a devil. They says that even for them it becames a legend, and that it had not awakened for the last centuries.
They question why world government give another name to it.
- The chapter ends by revealing the identity of that shadow seen by the ships in the Wanokuni Sea.

I'm korean. I corrected the translation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.