What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll remember that leak about how luffy died while fighting Kaidou and Law gave his heart to luffy and afterwards Luffy was taken to the marines to have that whole Ace situation.
:milaugh::milaugh:
Law's ability don't give this type of immortality, he can give to you the capacity to leave forever, but you will die if someone murderer you, this "leak" is pure bullshit.

Is this the one (chap 983)? Thought it was Perospero at that time.

Yes this is the one. While at first glance perespero seems to be the answer , but i thought at that time that since marco perespero alliance existed for just 1 chapter & fizzled out so this is not oda's way or style to foreshadow or hype some mystery , so it had to be something that Oda wants to drop a hint for now which will play a large role in the story later which perespero clearly didnt.

The way i see it is that Marco went to investigate the strange shadow (being introduced this chapter) & ended up finding Perespero who had now climbed the waterfall.

Even if we see the chronology of events :- Marco knocks out perserpero BMP ship & moves on towards onigashima-> since he is now on his way to onigashima so there is no way he saw perespero's shadow because for that persepero had to be instantly back atop the waterfall -> So while perespero is still down Marco spots a shadow while on his way to onigashima -> reaches onigashima & goes back to inspect the shadow & by this time perespero has climbed up.

Let me draw this:-
M <- Marco
P <- Perespero
BMPS <- BMP ship
WF <- Waterfall
O<- Onigashima
GS <- Giant shadow

Chronology of events:-

1) O-----------------------------------------------------WF (M encounters BMPS & P & knocks them out)

2) O--------M(on ship to O spots GS)-----------------WF(P is trying to get back so it cannot be his shadow that M sees in all likelihood)

3) O(M reaches O & goes back to GS)---(P is back)--WF

4) O------------------------M & P meet ----------------WF --(BMPS still not atop the WF i guess lol)

:P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.