What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, we really gotta pay more attention to Marco's words.
The weird shadow was teased back in chapter 984 and I also thought it was just Perospero in his candy monster like everybody else. He also mentioned Onis way before Yamato was called Oni Princess and he was even talking about a land of Gods regarding King and Lunarian people.
Dude gotta have more interesting shit to foreshadow :phoenixmarco:

Anyway it look like the fight between Luffy&Kaido will look like the calamities fights, Oda will show some panels then jump into other plot.
I cant see Luffy&Kaido ending before the other plots like Big Mom,Orochi,Ninja,Yamato stuff that mean it gona look like the calamities fights.
Maybe 1 full chapter of fighting and many chapters with a few panel.
It doesnt look good for Kidd&Law though, Oda decide to go for KaidovsLuffy. The other fight are not that important to Oda.

They are talking about a fruit of a devil. They says that even for them it becames a legend, and that it had not awakened for the last centuries. They question why world government give another name to it.
'Even for them it has become a legend' So does this confirm that they're pretty old but not from the void century? Because the fruit has to have awakened in the void century.

You'll thinking who is the shadow and I just want to know what's the fucking fruit gorosei talking about, I have no idea.

And to me, this fruit not be in Onigashima.

B

Ballel

'Even for them it has become a legend' So does this confirm that they're pretty old but not from the void century? Because the fruit has to have awakened in the void century.
If it's the ope ope no mi then the secret name might be something like "immortality fruit" and if it's the gomu gomu then I don't know what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.