What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to admit it, but Rooftop was elite. And Kaido vs Luffy have no tension as of now. Oda is trying too hard with Luffy vs Kaido, with them laughing and shit. The tone of this fight is quiet different from rest of Luffy’s fight. Luffy vs Kata had everyone on edge. Same with Luffy vs Doflamingo. The epic staredown when Luffy appeared to save Law or when he attacked Doffy through half of the dressrosa town were some peak moments.
Luffy vs Kaido is trash you're right

when wb died
he wasnt succumbing just to wounds from akainu or BB and his crew
listed here are the other things that added to it ;

I think oda was being very intentional when having kaido face off with so many people who could hurt him before luffy could finish off with the typical solo round.
fighting those people wasnt just to hype kaido .......

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He was bandage on other parts too

Anyway the Akainu thing just proves Sabo or the revo commanders are much stronger than though, as a weakened yet bloodlusted enraged WB didn't give lasting damages to an admiral with plaza splitting punch. There shouldn't be a BIG gap between Fuji and Akainu.
mihawk was the only one who came back without a scratch from MF :crazwhat:

Hate to admit it, but Rooftop was elite. And Kaido vs Luffy have no tension as of now. Oda is trying too hard with Luffy vs Kaido, with them laughing and shit. The tone of this fight is quiet different from rest of Luffy’s fight. Luffy vs Kata had everyone on edge. Same with Luffy vs Doflamingo. The epic staredown when Luffy appeared to save Law or when he attacked Doffy through half of the dressrosa town were some peak moments.
Now we also Kaido drinking in the fight.
I have nothing against lighthearted fight but with all the drama in the arc this just feels off

when wb died
he wasnt succumbing just to wounds from akainu or BB and his crew
listed here are the other things that added to it ;

I think oda was being very intentional when having kaido face off with so many people who could hurt him before luffy could finish off with the typical solo round.
fighting those people wasnt just to hype kaido .......
WB was an old man who couldn't even use base CoC anymore and was having heart attacks just standing...
Kaido is a dragonic oni who can regenerate from most wounds and is almost impervious to damage...
WB was a hero fighting the odds, Kaido is a bully tearing through mostly weaklings.

One thing I noticed, is that there is no genuinely excitement even looking by the comment section, what people are talking about, basically talking about Fujitora, Admirals vs Yonko, and even fucking Wifi Routers, people really don't seem all that excited about Luffy vsK Kaido.

Probably because its an expected outcome, we already saw Zoro vs King conclude, and now next thing is Luffy knocking out Kaido, there is nothing unexpected.

It is different than Roof Top chapters where each chapter, most people were talking about what is going on in the chapters.

Oda didn't need to bring Law and Kidd down to fight Big Mom, Zoro to fight King, Killer to fight Hawkins.
He should have ended fight on the roof top after this beautiful panel

It would have also kept things unpredictable and made people guessing
-Who would take out Big Mom
-Will Kaido be knocked out
-Will Zoro kill him

Just my two cents
Kaido is the Mainvillain of Wano hence he is doomed to lose,Its a shounen after all.The only question is,will Rupee getting k.o.´ed again or not.But Kaidos lose was set in stone the moment Wano started

I might agree with criticizing the fact that Oda made the story too long and the Rooftoop fight should have been the final fight. But at the same time,i cant help it but thinking that the actual criticism some people are doing now towards Luffy vs Kaido is just because they are angry towards Luffy because he is at the center of the story instead of...you know who. So i dont know if i side with them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.