What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also put her in charge of looking after Momo
He puts Cabbage in charge of protecting Law and Robin
destroyed her cuffs
And it was done in an rushed way with no emotion, like he was taking care of a checklist. You'd think a scene where the things that restrained Yamato freedom for 20 years are destroyerd would have more gravitas to it
laughed with her as he told her he was going to beat the shit out of her dad 1vs1.
He laughed with Shirahoshi when he still disliked her. Chapter 614
Nothing makes Yamato more than a strong arc allly

It's like whatever. He asks random people to do shit if they are allies at the moment in almost every big arc.

The buildup for her entry to Sunny is beyond trash.

We'll see but I don't see her joining let alone Carrot.
To me it's almost clear unless Oda kills her, wanting to join and having a connection with Ace alone was already eyebrow raising but adding the vivre card plot and tying her to the story as early as Alabasta is exactly the kind of thing I would expect for something more than an ally.

But you are mentioning sending people flying right?
It sent Luffy who is a lot heavier than Bon Clay flying across town
It destroyed a building
An impact also completely fucked up Mr5 and Miss what ever her name was.

I am not saying Zoro's kick is stronger, I am using your own "Sends flying" Metric.
Because otherwise Big Mom's Skin >>>> Queen's skin and Brachio Bomber damaged Big Mom's skin.
Pick your poison

:sweat::funky:
:choppawhat:

Bro? Brachio bomber is an attack that entirely relies on queen's weight

Sending him flying at that distance means that sanji can generate more force than brachio bomber

I don't understand your comparison

Bon clay is heavier than luffy btw, given how he's taller and pretty much has the same physique

Breaking a superhuman's teeth who can tank attacks from Magellan and fight awakened ancient zoans is way more impressive than destroying a small house

Status
Not open for further replies.