What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's false but the premise of this attack is somewhat correctly described.

Roc just looks different rather than casual elephant gun with fire on it.
It's just a G3 version of Red Hawk.

Red Roc = Red Hawk

Roc Gatling = Hawk Gatling

Elephant Gatling is something entirely different.

You're not really getting the point

Big mom's skin, as durable as it is, it's still just skin

It can stretch, kid can apply enough pressure to reach her inner organs

Think of it like this

Kidd's metal pushes big mom's skin, big mom's skin pushes her body, her body fat then pushes her organs

Also uojrr you're forgetting a big mom detail, kidd's magnetism is ridiculously powerful, so powerful in fact he can keep the metal from tearing apart
And how does Kidd apply that pressure?

Smaller but faster
To me the difference between Roc Gatling and Elephant Gatling is the difference between Kong Organ and Kong Gatling.

One is faster/can spawn more attacks but is less impactful.

But he also uses Roc Gun last chapter. It's spelled differently from Red Roc. I guess it's a non-Gear version of it.
Yeah. Roc Gun is just a smaller/faster version of Elephant Gatling. Luffy has a lot of "Hawk" moves without Red/flames. Hawk Rifle, whip, etc...

Roc is a mythical bird for those who don't know
The roc is an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East.

The roc appears in Arab geographies and natural history, popularized in Arabian fairy tales and sailors' folklore. Ibn Battuta tells of a mountain hovering in the air over the China Seas, which was the roc.[1] The story collection One Thousand and One Nights includes tales of Abd al-Rahman and Sinbad the Sailor, both of which include the roc.

Its like a Hawk on Steroids lol that's why Red Roc >>>> Red Hawk

Status
Not open for further replies.