What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I want Oden for my prostitutes matters and Dancing in my room"
Post automatically merged:

He already mentioned on Zou. When Neko said.

Right now i think SH will be able to defend her.
Sadly I dont think so....this is the only way Oda can move faster the plot and create extra tension and put extra stakes to the strawhat.

Its kinda sad how little excitement there is for the final fight, will Oda be able to bring 1033 and 1035 level of relevance to Luffy vs Kaido?

I remember 1033 fucking broke this forum, we had 1000+ pages of spoiler discussion here and so many YouTube videos
Well the issue is that it doesn't quite feel like the final battle yet.
Most people are waiting for the other side plots with Orochi and the Kazenbo to end first and for us to get some kind of Kaido flashback.
This feels more like the fight between Luffy and Doflamingo before he pulled Gear 4th, just kind of there to move the plot along but not climactic yet

Man if this happens again people will be mad, and said like "why oda is recycling the arcs" bluh bluh.
It is not a really recycle arc because there are different individuals and different locations, with different potential fight.
In any case, why does Oda bring this plot when we knew about it? The CP0 is after her, big mom need her, why does Oda bring back this plot poin for this chapter with the gorosei? That is a waste of panel....literally there was no need for Oda to inform the reader about this potential plot.
It doesn't look good for Robin.

Sadly I dont think so....this is the only way Oda can move faster the plot and create extra tension and put extra stakes to the strawhat.
Luffy should become PK soon, what other stakes are needed? It would feel like walking in circles. There are Vivi, Boa and Sabo with unknown destiny, I don't think adding Robin is a good idea. Maybe could happen but I frankly would hate it, one of the best part of One Piece is the banquet and world reaction, that way they would be ruined.

Status
Not open for further replies.