What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Oda just doesn’t want to keep stacking names… like when Luffy used G4 Snakeman with advCoC to attack Kaido… He named the attack the same Jet culverin as in WCI… Yet it had AdvCoC… So I think Oda realized he doesn’t have time to separate names based on AdvCoC or AdvCoA… Luffy has had way too many power ups
[
Again, both Roc moves have inflated fists. They are not normal sized. Let's see how this chapter does Roc Gatling

Yeah... Most likely as always is... The simple way: Zunesha.

But... If Lance, providers and all of these dudes are hyped about the chapter too much, it would make a lot of sense to be finally Greenbull.

This insane hype just for what? Zunesha? Kaido's new kanabo fighting style? Half page with Gorosei talking about a devil fruit who was "forbidden"?

New admiral finally introduced would make justice to this insanely hype who they habe created, but... All this above is... Uhmm...
giant monsters - sleep
kaido getting drunk and revealing secrets - sleep
gorosei and devil fruit lore - sleep

new old man in a coat - REAL SHIT

I think Oda just doesn’t want to keep stacking names… like when Luffy used G4 Snakeman with advCoC to attack Kaido… He named the attack the same Jet culverin as in WCI… Yet it had AdvCoC… So I think Oda realized he doesn’t have time to separate names based on AdvCoC or AdvCoA… Luffy has had way too many power ups
[
Thanks for writing this you saved me time and energy to do so lol

J

Joy D. MADS

They fake hype a lot of time + what I've been saying since any hints started showing up. That fraud YP is vocal about the chapter. Whenever he does that chapter is trash.

Although anyway no matter what happens. The navy fleet is there. Someone must lead them. it better not be fucking momonga xD.
But my dude, it seems no Marines here but only CP0/World Government ships here... Right?

Ace, not Luffy. Luffy already told her there was only one Oden. He doesn't like her bs. + he already calls her like Law or Kidd.

She has 0 buildups. No one in the crew interacted with her aside from Luffy and Franky briefly saw her running.
He entrusted Momonosuke's life to someone he doesn't like?

Status
Not open for further replies.