What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Them why Roc Gun and Roc Gattling isn't a G3 attack? With Adv hakis exclusively?
They are my guy.

Roc Gun is a bigger than normal fist:

That is an inflated fist. You can see because it looks like a smaller Elephant Gun. If it wasn't inflated, you wouldn't see Luffy's forearm inflated like this.

And we haven't seen Roc Gattling yet, but guaranteed it will look like this too

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
But the bet was not about Zunesha man, I was just saying here that people can't stop trolling with Zunesha shit and Kizaru, people just spot out nonsense things just because they think it's funny or something.
There is one problem with these spoilers.

Do you remember the fake ones? If you swap few lines they actually look like the ones we have now.

The difference was in Kaido's attack name and what Gorosei are talking about.

So the possibility of Kizaru shit is still there. Obviously I don't believe it but just sayin.

Kaido and Yamato are impossible since they clearly are those mythical creatures, same goes to Toki being time. Law's fruit is a possibility but its weird that in a chapter focused in Luffy vs Kaido Oda decided to cut to the Gorosei talking about the Ope Ope for no reason:okay: The gomu makes some sense because we know it was a big deal for them. I will bet on the darkness fruit because they had a talk with Shanks
What does them being mythical creatures have anything to do with their conversion lol?

See but this is false because Red Roc was before AdvCoC existed. He uses a "weaker" version of Red Roc (Roc Gun) after learning AdvCoC last chapter. It doesn't have the fire application/speed of Red Roc

"Roc" didn't change here. This is like comparing Hawk Pistol to Red Hawk. Both are CoA applications of Gear 2.
Even if it was before it doesn’t change anything the move roc started because Luffy acquired advanced form of haki adding CoC as well doesn’t change the fact that it’s still under Roc based moves.

J

Joy D. MADS

There is one problem with these spoilers.

Do you remember the fake ones? If you swap few lines they actually look like the ones we have now.

The difference was in Kaido's attack name and what Gorosei are talking about.

So the possibility of Kizaru shit is still there. Obviously I don't believe it but just sayin.
Lmao if we get this way, it could be Greenbull instead of Kizaru, finally having his introduction.

If the leaker knows the gorosei aren't talking about the gomu gomu no mi, then he clearly knows what they are talking about and just isn't telling us
Nah leaker just said the devil fruit wasn’t specified… Like people jumped to the gomu gomu because of The Who’s who stuff and he just had to clarify that the gomu gomu was NOT stated anywhere in the chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.