What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we sure that Rocks Pirates is written like that?
Isn't it possible that their Captain's True Name is Roc D. Xebec
Which is similar to Monkey & Jaguar Families, who are all Animal Themed

Where is the smoke from G2?

Zoro has something like this Base haki attacks don't have any different name.

But with CoC he add En'ou.
Luffy's Haki attacks have different names when he uses G2 or G3. They all do.

A Roc bird is an extinct ancient bird. It's just a play on Luffy's Hawk moves, which are CoA Jet moves. But it's smaller than Elephant Gun

I think details like G2 smoke isn't really the point. One can assume he's applying AdCoA when he hits Kaido in G4, because otherwise why is he even punching him after Chapter 1000?

I think with the names you can substitute advCoA and CoC, since they are the same category of ability.

But the name Roc only came up for the first time in context of advanced CoA, while obviously not fully confirmed, i think it´s very far-fetched to suggest Roc can exist without adv Haki.
Yeah that was my initial interpretation as well but Oda need to clarify the role of Ryou in CoC coating.
Like does Zoro create a barrier with CoC alone here or is he adding CoC to CoA Barrier?

Would that mean All no touch CoC is based on Ryou?
Are Roger and Whitebeard also adding CoC to their Ryou over here?

@Ninjashadow0209 @Paperchampion23

Elephant Gun is too slow for base/hybrid Kaido. It's fast enough for Zooan form Kaido.

Red Roc is just a faster/smaller version that Luffy can use to fight Kaido in base/hybrid.

That's also why Oda used Kong Organ for Kaido's base form, but Kong Gatling for his Zooan. Luffy can use bigger/slower moves against Zooan Kaido, but he needs faster stuff for hybrid/base.
Well why he isn't used G2 with G3 and used a Elephant Gun or Thor elephant Gun?

Luffy's Haki attacks have different names when he uses G2 or G3. They all do.

A Roc bird is an extinct ancient bird. It's just a play on Luffy's Hawk moves, which are CoA Jet moves. But it's smaller than Elephant Gun

I think details like G2 smoke isn't really the point. One can assume he's applying AdCoA when he hits Kaido in G4, because otherwise why is he even punching him after Chapter 1000?
Red Roc was with AdvCoA thats why injured Kaidou.
Post automatically merged:

Show the panel because your just making this up.
Isn't Otama only able to control Headliners?

that post was deleted from the summary thread so it's probably fake
Ok, thanks, thats why i don't see anymore

@Ninjashadow0209 @Paperchampion23

Elephant Gun is too slow for base/hybrid Kaido. It's fast enough for Zooan form Kaido.

Red Roc is just a faster/smaller version that Luffy can use to fight Kaido in base/hybrid.

That's also why Oda used Kong Organ for Kaido's base form, but Kong Gatling for his Zooan. Luffy can use bigger/slower moves against Zooan Kaido, but he needs faster stuff for hybrid/base.
What are you scheming now??
:kriwhat:

Roc is a mythical bird for those who don't know
The roc is an enormous legendary bird of prey in the popular mythology of the Middle East.

The roc appears in Arab geographies and natural history, popularized in Arabian fairy tales and sailors' folklore. Ibn Battuta tells of a mountain hovering in the air over the China Seas, which was the roc.[1] The story collection One Thousand and One Nights includes tales of Abd al-Rahman and Sinbad the Sailor, both of which include the roc.

Its like a Hawk on Steroids lol that's why Red Roc >>>> Red Hawk
This does not mean different levels of CoA or CoC usage though. For example, Red Hawk should be able to apply AdCoA or AdCoC now. "Hawk" already is the CoA variant of "Jet". "Elephant" already is the CoA variant of "Gigant". But "Roc" seems to be a middle ground (faster like G2, smaller than G3).

This makes sense too, because we can see in Chapter 1000, he is blowing air into his thumb before Red Roc.

Red Roc was with AdvCoA thats why injured Kaidou.

Isn't Otama only able to control Headliners?

Ok, thanks, thats why i don't see anymore
Not what I'm saying. Red Roc used Adv CoA, sure, but Luffy could use Red Roc without Adv CoA. He could use Red Hawk with Adv CoA.

Roc is a SIZE thing, not a haki thing

Its not like Blueno, he will give a high fight, but will be mid Boss, because the real deal, is not him the Main villain from One piece is WG, from the beginning.

Marines is only a public face of WG.

Thats right, to maintain Sakazuki Hype, he will face Sabo, don't forget the words of Sabo against Burgess "i don't have nothing against you guys, but Ace have grudge against you guys" something like this, same could say about Sakazuki.
:seriously::seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.