What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still confused about the one-liners with Gorosei. Are they talking about some fruit and this shadowy figure too or they are talking strictly about the fruit and they get informed someone shown up?
disjointed spoilers...summary fill all the gaps....initial spoilers are confusing for most of the times...

I'm still confused about the one-liners with Gorosei. Are they talking about some fruit and this shadowy figure too or they are talking strictly about the fruit and they get informed someone shown up?
There's no clarity yet, it could be 3 topics with Robin, shadow legend and devil fruit or the shadow figure is related to the devil fruit.

Because you are saiyng that Red Roc is the same as Red Hawk.

One is with AdvCoA and another is with CoA.
Post automatically merged:

This silhouette is Dougla Bullet with his megazord.
No. I'm not for the 15th time lmao

Red Roc is a bigger Red Hawk. You can literally see Luffy using Gear 3rd in chapter 1000. He blows into his thumb. Can any of you guys look at pictures?

J

Joy D. MADS

Kaido? Toki? Yamato? Law?

There are plenty
Could the Gorosei be talking to... Greenbull perhaps? Or it wouldn't makes sense?

What if the giant thing it's Greenbull itself with his Zoan complete mode? Maybe it's a giant turtle, like Genbu or something who is huge when complete Zoan mode...

Kaido? Toki? Yamato? Law?

There are plenty
Kaido and Yamato are impossible since they clearly are those mythical creatures, same goes to Toki being time. Law's fruit is a possibility but its weird that in a chapter focused in Luffy vs Kaido Oda decided to cut to the Gorosei talking about the Ope Ope for no reason:okay: The gomu makes some sense because we know it was a big deal for them. I will bet on the darkness fruit because they had a talk with Shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.