What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not a really recycle arc because there are different individuals and different locations, with different potential fight.
In any case, why does Oda bring this plot when we knew about it? The CP0 is after her, big mom need her, why does Oda bring back this plot poin for this chapter with the gorosei? That is a waste of panel....literally there was no need for Oda to inform the reader about this potential plot.
It doesn't look good for Robin.
Well is a form of Oda put Robin on Main plot character.

If Oda made all people from WG forget that Robin is a dangerous people and don't going to catch her and make her irrelevance the readers will be pissed.

This time the SHs will protect her from WG,CP, BM,BB,Marines.

Luffy should become PK soon, what other stakes are needed? It would feel like walking in circles. There are Vivi, Boa and Sabo with unknown destiny, I don't think adding Robin is a good idea. Maybe could happen but I frankly would hate it, one of the best part of One Piece is the banquet and world reaction, that way they would be ruined.
Like I said it simple doesnt make sense that Oda keep pushing for this plot point when in previous chapter the CP0 is trying to capture Robin, Big Mom want her too and now even the Gorosei want her.
I am sorry but this is to much to just well the strawhat will be fine. 1 time is fine but 3 times aint right.

I did but I am just noticing the lack of interest in general with Luffy vs Kaido. People don't seem as excited as they should be for what it is.

Like Luffy vs Doffy and Luffy vs Katakuri had some insane amount of buzz. I am really not seeing it here. Look at how dead spoiler chat is since summary came out.

And most of the pages on this chat are people fucking around and talking random shit.
Kaido's downfall has been handled in a very repetitive way by Oda without adding anything exciting enough. When I look back, the picture I get from Kaido's role in Onigashima consists of staying on rooftop while facing and sometimes defeating waves of enemies (Scabbards, Supernova, Yamato) that don't really feel like they added much to his defeat; only Zoro and Luffy seem to hace achieved a thing, which is bad because the ultimate feeling is of watching Kaido screaming in pain and spamming the same three or four techniques for literally nothing. Who wants to keep seeing it?

This should be climatic yet the only thing I want is Luffy defeating him for once so we can close this 50 chapter sequence of pointless skirmishes, end this arc and go forward. I'm burn out of Kaido and I don't think I'm alone, hence why there's so little excitement left for this fight.

Well is a form of Oda put Robin on Main plot character.

If Oda made all people from WG forget that Robin is a dangerous people and don't going to catch her and make her irrelevance.

This time the SHs will protect her from WG,CP, BM,BB,Marines.
but there is no reason to bring this plot point, the CP0 is after her in chapter 1036....we all know about that. Why does the gorosei want that when CP0 is after her?

but there is no reason to bring this plot point, the CP0 is after her in chapter 1036....we all know about that. Why does the gorosei want that when CP0 is after her?
Because her is dangerous.

And to move some plot, to make her relevant to the story and the reader don't be pissed and saiyng something like " why they are forgetting that Robin is from Ohara" like always has.

Because her is dangerous.

And to move some plot, to make her relevant to the story and the reader don't be pissed and saiyng something like " why they are forgetting that Robin is from Ohara" like always has.
well then Yamato is more dangerous because she read Oden diary with much more information about the lost century,joy boy, One Piece.
Oden book has more information than Nico Robin and Yamato read it all.....nah make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.