What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

Hancock will do everything for Luffy. She is beautiful, smart, strong and understandin
I dont like Hancock. She's annoying and a fangirl and has an awful personality. Margaret >>>>>>>>>
Zoro has always been with Luffy and knows how he things and grounds him the best.
Law endangered his and his crew’s life to protect Luffy from Marineford and he is helping him till now even though he have no reason. Law is also more smart and understands Luffy, they work good togethe
Zoro is not definitely gay. I cant see what's supposed to be gay about law

Everybody is putting out videos on who they think Joy Boy is. Here’s a take you may not have heard: I don’t know who is stronger or who is not but Sanji is Joy Boy, not Luffy or Zoro or Momo or Vivi or Kaido or BB or Shanks or Buggy.
Well, nobody gave an inch of f about this one.

:lusalty:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's y i put a "if" there bro
Well if instead of Orochi it would be some type of shit like Nobunaga and etc then he would be hyped.

Orochi ain't it and would never be. Stupid fat blob who will get sliced by Hiyori.

Marine still work on behalf of the world government. Marines are the only ones known to have warships. Cipher pole acts as an assassination/intelligence agency. No reason to believe that only members of cipher pole are on these ships

Cry. Luffy protected her and her village first without any reason even when she stole their ship and have allegations of Usopp’s murder.
That was old Luffy, before Oda lost his way
Not the one who witnessed how strong P1 and Ulti were (almost forced him to use g4) yet just watched as the two weaklings were getting chased by them, going to help the scrubbards instead. And now he's having fun with the same guy that clubbed these samurai lol. Fuck Wano Luffy

I dont like Hancock. She's annoying and a fangirl and has an awful personality. Margaret >>>>>>>>>

Zoro is not definitely gay. I cant see what's supposed to be gay about law
Hancock has a terrible past. Her actions are more like a defensive mechanism for her to deal with further pain and humiliation. Even Luffy at times does something which frustrates us but we can relate with him because he has been with us for a long time.
Idk about sexualities. I am talking as a person who deserves Luffy even if they live platonically at the end of the day.

Maaaaan, I can't to see all the fucking crying when it turns out Luffy's been rocking a Devil Fruit so powerful, the World Government changed it's name. :ihaha:

I'm wondering if it's going to become something else entirely once it awakens.

Also if that's the case, then that means that Roger could have had it all along, and people never made the comparison, because Roger used it a completely different way.

Oh the salt levels are going to be glorious. Grand. Spectacular even..... :arnoling:
This is some "Naruto being a chosen one all along" shit if true. Gonna rattle the whole fandom.

You asked who I think would win between coby and doffy? As of right now i have doffy. I already explained that i have coby comparable to a yc3. Doffy in my opinion is yc2 level. He is stronger than Jozu, stronger than Jack, stronger than cracker based on his mobility and the fact that he can parasite crackers biscuit clones, I also have him stronger than boa, hell I have doffy over smoothie. I think doffy, boa, and smoothie are within the same yc2 tier but he is at the top of the list within this tier.

People keep forgetting that it took gear 4 and law to put him down. And while gear 4 was overwhelming doffy it was unable to put him down immediately even when law had already caused internal damaged to him. Which is why I keep telling people that zoro beating king places him low top tier at worst since he dealt with someone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more durable than doffy which means zoros AP is crazy.

Back to coby. Here is what we do know about him. We know based on the vive cards that he has mastered all rokoushiki techs and we also know that he has advanced coO (we still dont know if that entails him having FS though). We know that kyros someone already strong even though he only had 1 leg stated that coby was strong and humble. That means alot coming from him. Added with the fact that the marines entrusted the royal riku family to the protection of coby speaks volumes to the marines trust in him.

With all that being said I think coby is currently on the exact same level as sanji (before sanji got his genetic buffs). Which would place coby around yc4 - yc3 level. The only thing needed to give him that extra push is if he obtains a devil fruit or grains usage of advanced coC.

You asked who I think would win between coby and doffy? As of right now i have doffy. I already explained that i have coby comparable to a yc3. Doffy in my opinion is yc2 level. He is stronger than Jozu, stronger than Jack, stronger than cracker based on his mobility and the fact that he can parasite crackers biscuit clones, I also have him stronger than boa, hell I have doffy over smoothie. I think doffy, boa, and smoothie are within the same yc2 tier but he is at the top of the list within this tier.

People keep forgetting that it took gear 4 and law to put him down. And while gear 4 was overwhelming doffy it was unable to put him down immediately even when law had already caused internal damaged to him. Which is why I keep telling people that zoro beating king places him low top tier at worst since he dealt with someone wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more durable than doffy which means zoros AP is crazy.

Back to coby. Here is what we do know about him. We know based on the vive cards that he has mastered all rokoushiki techs and we also know that he has advanced coO (we still dont know if that entails him having FS though). We know that kyros someone already strong even though he only had 1 leg stated that coby was strong and humble. That means alot coming from him. Added with the fact that the marines entrusted the royal riku family to the protection of coby speaks volumes to the marines trust in him.

With all that being said I think coby is currently on the exact same level as sanji (before sanji got his genetic buffs). Which would place coby around yc4 - yc3 level. The only thing needed to give him that extra push is if he obtains a devil fruit or grains usage of advanced coC.
Coby with ACoC will sink Lanjitards to the void. :gokulaugh:

it's always great when the spoilers dont spoil the important parts. do the providers want attention or something?
I can imagine they don't want that. If there's a major thing it can start trending. This gives them attention and a higher chance of getting caught by the police. What they're doing is still a crime and they can even go to jail for this, with Japan being especially strict.

Status
Not open for further replies.