What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is focusing in the bigger picture, that’s what straw hats want from him. Luffy has always gone to the root of the problem, that is nothing new for him. If he does not stop Kaido. Kaido will neg diff rest of the crew in a minute.
Didn't you complaint at some point about how Luffy didn't seem concerned by Zoro's condition or I'm mistaking?

Lol it would. But it actually makes alot if sense happening. Again the fact that oda introduced shanks who saw potential in luffy. To luffy who saw potential in coby. For luffy to see greatness in zoro. To zoro also seeing potential in coby. To even shanks seeing potential in coby suggests that each one of them can see the greatness in the other. And so far all of them are coc users. Which makes sense. Coby has alot of will and luffy says that he knows that what ever coby sets his mind to he will accomplish so I think it's fair to assume that coby will have it.

But boy would sanji fans hate this lol
Lol, Lanjitards think a random cook EoS is >> an Admiral EoS. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

According to Tejas Kaido low diffs Zoro
Yeah, in Juan Piece.

I can imagine they don't want that. If there's a major thing it can start trending. This gives them attention and a higher chance of getting caught by the police. What they're doing is still a crime and they can even go to jail for this, with Japan being especially strict.
Do you really believe the responsible authorities aren't already aware that spoilers are being provided? They are all over the place. It's a bit naive to think they are incompetent to the point that they will only catch onto it if there's a worldwide trending twitter tag or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.