What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say more "antagonist" and less "villain".

I think Shanks is a somewhat good person, just behind questionable views and potential manipulation of Luffy. Him meeting with the Gorosei is already an extremely huge red flag, but clearly he cares for Luffy. There is definitely a more sinister mindset coming from his character though.

I'd say this is Mihawk too. He's not really a bad person, just an antagonist because he stands in the way of Zoro's final progression as a character.
this is why i think they won't be the last fights. maybe the final test before the final war? i think last few villains will be like

-kaido/big mom go down in wano
-small arc in elbaf to get more troops for the final war, reveal that usopp is a legendary hero to the giants and already has statues of himself built there, last powerups
-shanks reveals his plan to make luffy into joyboy, luffy rejects it, shanks goes yakuza mode and tries to put him down for not being thankful
-final war vs gorosei and admirals and wg allies, possible temporary alliance with blackbeard
-final battle with blackbeard for the direction of the new era

but i cant really ever predict where one piece goes

Its a business
Wiping out pirates completely aint it
Warlords are designed to reduce pirates in the paradise

While Yonko system are designed to stop pirates in the New World
True. But the need for this system only arises because marines themselves are not strong enough to deal with yonko crews without suffering massive (marines would win but at a very high casualty). That’s why they formed sort of pacts with yonkos that they would largely give them free reign over new world, in lieu of yonkos destroying new pirates entering there. It is the existence of Yonkos that has created the need for this system and not the vice versa.

This is bullshit.

Luffy never said he was loyal to Shanks.

And Shanks is not a villain. Holy shit he gave his arm to Luffy's life.
Oh man @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Found another one.

Go reread Luffy vs Buggy. He IS loyal to Shanks. He's is biggest role model. He also wants to fight him seriously, which was explained in both PH and Wano.

And i never said he's a villain. I said antagonist. Look up the difference. He's definitely more sinister than you think, there are plenty of red flags already, namely him meeting with the Gorosei. If you need, either I or @ArturCantSpeakJapanese can provide you with good threads to read about this

Who do you think give them those Fugazi titles
None other than the Gorosei lol

Before that system , Pirates are known to have an Epithet such as " Great Pirate " , Roger , Linlin and Newgate all this in their name .
Yes I can imagine Gorosei inviting BM for dinner and offer her a job as Yonko at New World.

Do you really believe on this dumb shit?

If you say Gorosei only named them Yonko I would understand. But creating that system is bullshit.

This is bullshit.

Luffy never said he was loyal to Shanks.

And Shanks is not a villain. Holy shit he gave his arm to Luffy's life.
he cut his own arm off to apologize to the then-current yakuza boss for not being able to recover the gomu gomu no mi and then losing the kid at sea. then over the years he moved up the ranks and killed his boss and became the new underworld god, which is when he became yonko. my headcanon is 100 percent truth :pepecafe:

Oh man @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Found another one.

Go reread Luffy vs Buggy. He IS loyal to Shanks. He's is biggest role model. He also wants to fight him seriously, which was explained in both PH and Wano.

And i never said he's a villain. I said antagonist. Look up the difference. He's definitely more sinister than you think, there are plenty of red flags already, namely him meeting with the Gorosei. If you need, either I or @ArturCantSpeakJapanese can provide you with good threads to read about this
Luffy and Shanks can fight but not for real. Doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.