What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Dude just take care of every pirate in the world and stretch your manpower thin so you can be heavily vulnerable"
This only works in a video game
If it not a yonko, yc1, or YC2, one admiral is enough to destroy island full of pirates in less than a day. Admirals and vice admirals can take care of any emerging pirate anyday. The question of stretching thin doesn’t arise without the existence of yonko crews.

this is why i think they won't be the last fights. maybe the final test before the final war? i think last few villains will be like

-kaido/big mom go down in wano
-small arc in elbaf to get more troops for the final war, reveal that usopp is a legendary hero to the giants and already has statues of himself built there, last powerups
-shanks reveals his plan to make luffy into joyboy, luffy rejects it, shanks goes yakuza mode and tries to put him down for not being thankful
-final war vs gorosei and admirals and wg allies, possible temporary alliance with blackbeard
-final battle with blackbeard for the direction of the new era

but i cant really ever predict where one piece goes
Tbh, i think this is where you and me might differ on stuff.

I've always had the mindset that Shanks is the emotional close to this series. Whether Luffy dies, whether he returns the hat, etc. One of the last major interactions you'll see is Luffy and Shanks. I personally believe this because the ending has been planned from the beginning, and Shanks is one of the few notable Chapter 1 characters.

I've very much have been on idea that even after Marines, Blackbeard or the WG, this story will always come back to Luffy and Shanks. It's basically what it was always built off of.

If it not a yonko, yc1, or YC2, one admiral is enough to destroy island full of pirates in less than a day. Admirals and vice admirals can take care of any emerging pirate anyday. The question of stretching thin doesn’t arise without the existence of yonko crews.
where did i claim marine or admirals can fodderize emperors? They would take heavy casualties that aren't worth it, better let it like that.

Is Queen stopping an Admiral of vanishing the pirates of an island in one day?

And what you take by emerging pirate? I don't think any Vice Admiral could take any Supernova.

Is Queen stopping an Admiral of vanishing the pirates of an island in one day?

And what you take by emerging pirate? I don't think any Vice Admiral could take any Supernova.
An admiral would defeat queen, but it won’t be like Kizaru cleaning up SNs at sabaody. They will have to fight it out, even if just for an hour or half.
Post automatically merged:

I think a luffy will encounter Shanks and after that Luffy goes to Elbaf and BB arrives and kill Shanks.
Possible

Okay this is plausible.
Yeah thats not plausible at all :ihaha:
Luffy said the same words as Roger, shanks is a believer in inherrited will and believed Luffy had the potential to acomplish what roger couldnt, so he gave his arm up for the new generation.

Or we could just put it simpler and say that oda didn't plan things out so far in the very first chapter so he had to wing it later, both make more sense than that.

Tbh, i think this is where you and me might differ on stuff.

I've always had the mindset that Shanks is the emotional close to this series. Whether Luffy dies, whether he returns the hat, etc. One of the last major interactions you'll see is Luffy and Shanks. I personally believe this because the ending has been planned from the beginning, and Shanks is one of the few notable Chapter 1 characters.

I've very much have been on idea that even after Marines, Blackbeard or the WG, this story will always come back to Luffy and Shanks. It's basically what it was always built off of.
Why Luffy should die?

Luffy and Shanks can fight but not for real. Doesn't make sense.
It makes perfect sense lol. Why do people sit here and make up these asinine excuses. Literally in Punk Hazard to Law after he says "Let's take down the Yonko":

Luffy: "As long as Shanks isn't first"

In Wano to Hyou:

Luffy:

Literally shanks after seeing Luffy's bounty:

Does this look like a joke to you? A fun time between friends?

Same guy who does this soon after?

You guys need to stop this weird narrative of Shanks is "testing" Luffy or Shanks will have a "friendly competition" with Luffy. The Davy backfight theory gets on my nerves sometimes, because it's been elevated to an ACTUAL expectation outside of actually understanding these parts in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.