What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to wait and find out truth.

people,post fake spoiler to avoid jail times as i think.

It is like like ancient stuff like clay but you will get trouble by the law for keep ancient stuff for yourself. To avoid jail time, you claim you made it yourself and call this ancient stuff as hoax.
The guy said gorosei will be in this chapter and for them to by in any chapter especially non marine/inside world centric are is extremely low ; most likely kizaru is there in this chapter

Please no Kizaru in wano

He's my favorite Admiral

and I don't want another of my top characters getting clowned on
Kizaru is already a clown since that scene with Sakazuki.
"There are 2 Yonkos, shall I go, Sakazuki?"

The delusional clown basically fulfills the role of Dressrosa Pica's "I can handle Fujitora" or WCI Mont Dor's "Even Roger can't escape from Enraged Army" or Wano Kidd's "I will take Kaido's head and use it as my ship ornament".
Every arc has delusional clowns, Reverie arc just picked Kizaru to fill the role.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Kizaru is already a clown since that scene with Sakazuki.
"There are 2 Yonkos, shall I go, Sakazuki?"

The delusional clown basically fulfills the role of Dressrosa Pica's "I can handle Fujitora" or WCI Mont Dor's "Even Roger can't escape from Enraged Army" or Wano Kidd's "I will take Kaido's head and use it as my ship ornament".
Every arc has delusional clowns, Reverie arc just picked Kizaru to fill the role.
You've seen Kaido and Linlin. It wasn't him overstepping his boundaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.