What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

50/50 it aint zunisha
100% is not Zunesha. Doesn't make sense Zunesha not being awakened in centuries but walking at New World sea for thousand years.
Post automatically merged:

YC4 sure maybe, anything higher than that lol no.
Judge and his family is pretty much unscalable. I would say that he was at level or even weaker than WCI Sanji. That is Veteran level or weaker.

Telling you that throwaway account from the spoiler waiting room like 3 days was onto something. They mentioned Gorosei, Kizaru and Zunisha. Nobody paid attention to them.

The "someone" from the WG ships is probably Kizaru

The shadow is probably Zunisha

Korean provider is just being vague to be mean
That's probably it
But didn't they mention some Linlin moments too? There ain't none in the brief summary

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Telling you that throwaway account from the spoiler waiting room like 3 days was onto something. They mentioned Gorosei, Kizaru and Zunisha. Nobody paid attention to them.

Show me

Germa 66 is alive and well, another L for BM.
The problem is not only that everyone escaped, it's also the fact that Oda made a big deal with having the WCI arc end in a cliffhanger and making the readers believe that something bad was going to happen to either Jinbe and the Sun Pirates or Germa 66.

If Oda was planning to have everyone escape then I don't get why he even bothered making that cliffhanger.

I want tension in an arc, stakes. Not death.

In an arc about war there is simply none of the above happening.

And thus this arc is a failure.
Even though I like the characters, this war is a joke. You would think a war against two Yonko's and a Yonko crew would be a lot more dangerous but nope.

Oda creating fake tension, characters surviving in bs ways, and of course an eight year old girl who managed to get a majority of the enemies to switch sides.

That's probably it
But didn't they mention some Linlin moments too? There ain't none in the brief summary
It's fake

Status
Not open for further replies.