What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I don‘t get that Admiral vs Yonkou thing. If Admirals were that weak, there would be no Navy anymore and if Yonkou were that much weaker there would be no Yonkou anymore and they‘d either be in jail or killed. It‘s obvious af that either the Navy is just stronger and decide not to attack them to minimize casualties or they‘re equals.
An Admiral being 5% weaker than a Yonko wouldn't make them ''that weak'' though, marines would still be overall superior thanks to their unity and numbers unlike the Yonko who are split in one half of the Grandline, there's just no benefit for either side to go for a Pyrrhic victory unless it's a calculated move they expect to work like the marines did with the Warlords but we have yet to see if that worked out well.

Well he used magma so they weren't "basic" technically, but the punch marco blocked was destined to an unconscious, beaten Luffy and the punch Shanks blocked was destined to Coby, who is a fodder marine (from Akainu POV). You're right that I cannot prove anything, but I don't think I'm reaching here. Big Mom got overpowered by Kid when she was aiming to kill low tier (Nami, Tama and Usopp), yet I doubt she would have gotten overpowered if her attack was destined to a high/top tier instead

Yet for an unconcious luffy he felt the need to use a magma fist to finish him? Its because he wanted him dead and thus used whatever method would make it easier. None of that hints that he used a basic punch at all. Now I will agree that it was ofcourse not his heavier hitting moves

Yet for an unconcious luffy he felt the need to use a magma fist to finish him? Its because he wanted him dead and thus used whatever method would make it easier. None of that hints that he used a basic punch at all. Now I will agree that it was ofcourse not his heavier hitting moves
Cuz magma makes sure to kill even with normal punches, as it extremely lethal except if you have haki protection or special resistance.
But whatever, no need to fixate over "basic". Maybe they were intermediate moves lol. My point is that he wasn't using his strongest moves.

This anime filler ruined a whole generation and is responsible for the "a healthy emperor can take on 3 admirals at the same time and win" retardation
@Extravlad @AdmiralKinyagi @Blackbeard @AkainuTheGrimReaper
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Cause anime is not canon . I read manga only not anime. YouTube comments are goldmine. People literally think doflimingo can fight kuzan.
Manga reading is faster than anime.

Only anime I watch is dragon z, super only. I watch some anime movie something. Still mostly dragon ball related.

Not only Akainu got schooled for two minutes straight, he didn't even take half of WB's face, but his mustache instead :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
--Anime did kaido dirty too during his one shot against luffy and don't even mention what they did to BM in recent episodes

--BM was K.O.ed by chopper and usopp for small period :josad:
Post automatically merged:

if admirals last more than 5 fighting panels ? What you will say ?
I am not saying 5 panels but 5 chapter worth panels i.e 18 x 5 ; which is max imo

--Anime did kaido dirty too during his one shot against luffy and don't even mention what they did to BM in recent episodes

--BM was K.O.ed by chopper and usopp for small period :josad:
Post automatically merged:

I am not saying 5 panels but 5 chapter worth panels i.e 18 x 5 ; which is max imo
The anime powerscaling is truly something lmao, I couldn't imagine being an animeonly
Although they got something right in Wano, pre exo no raid suit Sanji low diffing L Drake makes a lot of sense now.:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Those guys are not ready to accept it.

If you break it to them that OP has a ton of issues in terms of storywriting, you somehow attack their own self-image.

They're way too invested in it and project way too much of their own well-being on OP being "perfect" (which it isn't - far from it actually).
Can you find a single post to quote that says perfect?

Status
Not open for further replies.