What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How has akainu shown that he can kill kaido in power when his magma couldnt even affect shanks sword???
That shanks block akainu attack that is target to Cody.

Of course if shanks vs akainu death match happen, akainu will break shanks sword because he has superior haki in his body . He can block Whitebeard attack with his body. Not weapon.

Try block dog attack with your body.
‘Now try to block with your object like sword, shield against dog.
‘Blocking with weapon is easier and less painful than your usimg your body to block attacks.
kaido body got hurt by kinmeon and made him bleed.
‘Akainu> kinemon

Therefore akainu can kill kaido and he is stronger than wano arc zoro.

Yes they can. And person can also increase the potency of their haki. If shanks basic armament blocking a regular magma punch imagine what advanced coA combined with advanced coO doing to an awakening manga punch
I don't see what this has to do with Kaido skin that can get pierced by scabbards.
Now you're free to believe Akainu maxxed and awakened magma punch can't hurt Kaido and have less potency than kiku stab, or more logical, that he simply never tried to execute Kaido as fodders are always the one doing the executions, as inefficient as they are. When fodders were knocked out a marineford, they were waiting for other fodders to come to execute Ace.

All he spitting is mucus. If an admiral is here sa o poppin up via kuma fruit. And best sanji fight lucci which to be honest is legit a great feat
Post automatically merged:

I don't see what this has to do with Kaido skin that can get pierced by scabbards.
Now you're free to believe Akainu maxxed and awakened magma punch can't hurt Kaido and have less potency than kiku stab, or more logical, that he simply never tried to execute Kaido as fodders are always the one doing the executions, as inefficient as they are. When fodders were knocked out a marineford, they were waiting for other fodders to come to execute Ace.
Well I am also free to believe that if akainu was being blocked by Marco's attacks then kaido should fair a much better chance as well

That shanks block akainu attack that is target to Cody.

Of course if shanks vs akainu death match happen, akainu will break shanks sword because he has superior haki in his body . He can block Whitebeard attack with his body. Not weapon.

Try block dog attack with your body.
‘Now try to block with your object like sword, shield against dog.
‘Blocking with weapon is easier and less painful than your usimg your body to block attacks.
kaido body got hurt by kinmeon and made him bleed.
‘Akainu> kinemon

Therefore akainu can kill kaido and he is stronger than wano arc zoro.
I do follow your logic. I understand it completely but what stopped akainu from attacking shanks again if he felt his magma would have been effective if he put his back into it?

All he spitting is mucus. If an admiral is here sa o poppin up via kuma fruit. And best sanji fight lucci which to be honest is legit a great feat

Well I am also free to believe that if akainu was being blocked by Marco's attacks then kaido should fair a much better chance as well
Akainu literally never used more than basic punches against anyone than wasn't whitebeard. and marco blocked it using his flames

Yes they can. And person can also increase the potency of their haki. If shanks basic armament blocking a regular magma punch imagine what advanced coA combined with advanced coC doing to an awakening manga punch

You mean get knocked out again by kaido? Yes ii believe so
You are raid failers believer you want to luffy to lose.

Akainu literally never used more than basic punches against anyone than wasn't whitebeard
And whitebeard wasn't using more than basic punches on akainu. Unless you saying that those punches were all named attacks or that since those punches were enhanced via whitebeards fruit that they were indeed not basic which would then turn your argument on yourself since I could say the same for akainu magma enhanced punches on everyone else.

You are raid failers believer you want to luffy to lose.
No. Him losing again doesn't not equate to the road failing hence why we are having so much other disruptions in wano

And whitebeard wasn't using more than basic punches on akainu. Unless you saying that those punches were all named attacks or that since those punches were enhanced via whitebeards fruit that they were indeed not basic which would then turn your argument on yourself since I could say the same for akainu magma enhanced punches on everyone else.

No. Him losing again doesn't not equate to the road failing hence why we are having so much other disruptions in wano
why strawhats did there if you want to lose him the fight there's any cp0 there are you hater or salty.

why strawhats did there if you want to lose him the fight there's any cp0 there are you hater or salty.
Bro I legit dont know what you are saying.

The reason why kaido is going to beat luffy one last time is because

1. When onigashima drops he won't have to worry about holding it up anymore

2. We know kaido is actually bsing with the whole him being drunk thing. It's sad people still falling for this.

Remember when the scabbards were shaming kaido. And people were complaining. And then he just ended everyone? The same will happen again. I mean the dude decided to drink because he happy fighting luffy and people really think he has went all out lol

Tbh I don‘t get that Admiral vs Yonkou thing. If Admirals were that weak, there would be no Navy anymore and if Yonkou were that much weaker there would be no Yonkou anymore and they‘d either be in jail or killed. It‘s obvious af that either the Navy is just stronger and decide not to attack them to minimize casualties or they‘re equals.

We never saw Whitebeard doing anything but nameless move coated in Gura, even in the Oden FB (while we actually saw Roger doing one). Him being able to do more is headcanon. We actually saw Akainu throwing gigantic punches than can instantly melt a gigantic iceberg. I have a reason to believe nameless fist sized magma punch aren't his most potent attacks lol

Tbh I don‘t get that Admiral vs Yonkou thing. If Admirals were that weak, there would be no Navy anymore and if Yonkou were that much weaker there would be no Yonkou anymore and they‘d either be in jail or killed. It‘s obvious af that either the Navy is just stronger and decide not to attack them to minimize casualties or they‘re equals.
Just take this info
Gorosei created the yonko system indirectly

After roger start the great pirate age
They need a system to filter the pirates and maintain balance

Thats the warlords for the paradise
And yonkos in the new world

We never saw Whitebeard doing anything but nameless move coated in Gura, even in the Oden FB (while we actually saw Roger doing one). Him being able to do more is headcanon. We actually saw Akainu throwing gigantic punches than can instantly melt a gigantic iceberg. I have a reason to believe nameless fist sized magma punch aren't his most potent attacks lol
I agree. However you can't prove his punches were basic either

I agree. However you can't prove his punches were basic either
Well he used magma so they weren't "basic" technically, but the punch marco blocked was destined to an unconscious, beaten Luffy and the punch Shanks blocked was destined to Coby, who is a fodder marine (from Akainu POV). You're right that I cannot prove anything, but I don't think I'm reaching here. Big Mom got overpowered by Kid when she was aiming to kill low tier (Nami, Tama and Usopp), yet I doubt she would have gotten overpowered if her attack was destined to a high/top tier instead

Status
Not open for further replies.