What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
he was playing with chopper :seriously:
Monster Point was playing with Queen and he made everyone including Marco impressed.

Actually, Monster Point beat Queen as bad as Boundman beat Doffy. The weakness for both cases is just time limit.

awakened sanji Dismantle Queen easy that's the reason ya'll fools didn't feel that threat you are referring for, Queen getting bodied by bigmom wasn't even degrading at all, BM will do that to majority of any commanders 1v1,

also i don't see any significance with the idea of queen making subordinates betraying him, if youre talking about Drake he was already belong to the other side from the start, also the virus he caused had both delivered trouble to the alliance and beast pirates, tama was the one to blame for the beast pirates armies siding with alliance,

and zoro breaking queen sword doesnt mean shit, Queen fights with DF and tech more than a sword,
now put sanji breaking queen attack with his useless sword with by his neck that would be more of a feat. :myman:
The fact that Queen was defeated by that scrub punching bag confirms that he isn't a threat.

next chapter
BM: I'm not Big Mom Mr. Admiral. She is my evil sister. I'm Linlin:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Gorosei and Lainu conversation.

Gorosei: A you don't go send Any Rat to Wano, Magma brat?.
Lainu: i am afraid of Samurai, sir.
Gorosei: You shit, Kaidou rules that shit for 20 years, you are afraid of him?.
Lainu: Yep, Sir.
Gorosei: Sit down you shit, i will send the realest Strongest force from WG.
Lainu: Thank you,sir.

Kaido was getting hit by Luffy so many times but when he got serious he one-shot luffy at that time
queen was at full health after that fight
Dude, he literally vomitted blood in that panel.

Actually when Sanji said "Queen has weakened" it is all thanks to combined work of Chopper, Marco, and Sanji.

Edit: And Queen himself.

Don't get baited with this DF shit the gorosei talking too, hyping and giving importance, its only Kanjuros fruit, :seriously:

the Shadow thing could be just kanjuros monster flame that was heading to onigashima stockpile, :suresure:

the awakening of Kanjuro DF can draw any manga characters on existence in onepiece.

can't believe the gorosei are afraid of HXH tier chars:myman:

“ When I read the comments, I found a lot of confusion about the Gorousi dialogue when they talked about the legend and that it had not been awakened for centuries, and many linked this hadith to the huge shadow that appeared in the Wano Sea, and this is wrong.

‎ Al-Gorousi's dialogue was about the devil fruit that they changed its name and not about the shadow 🤗”

This “provider” is saying the legend and not being awakened is about the devil fruit not the shadow

@Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer

“ When I read the comments, I found a lot of confusion about the Gorousi dialogue when they talked about the legend and that it had not been awakened for centuries, and many linked this hadith to the huge shadow that appeared in the Wano Sea, and this is wrong.

‎ Al-Gorousi's dialogue was about the devil fruit that they changed its name and not about the shadow 🤗”

This “provider” is saying the legend and not being awakened is about the devil fruit not the shadow

@Lance_Dragonite @ScotchInformer
Didn't scotch already say that that guy is a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.