What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t matter Kizaru’s named moves do whack shit to Marco, you seriously expect Meme can’t stop those beams? Meme treated Marco like an annoyance, and she wanted to go to Kaido quickly.
His named attack left huge holes on Marco's body, including one of his eyes. Do I really have to post the pics and hightlight them for you or you're going to stop acting like dishonest prick? Kaido could thunder bagua Marco head he would recover because that the whole point of his devil fruit. Do you act dense on purpose or you're genuinely this stupid?

That logic doesnt make sense lmao

King is stronger than Queen
How much stronger than Queen? King has 1.390.000.000 on his head and Queen has 1.320.000.000, you're telling me that Zoro could easily beat Queen with only regular armament (because his physical strength is higher than Sanji) but he needed advanced CoC + advanced CoA + Enma to beat King, and he did that by a shave. Does that make sense to you?

She could literally grab Napoleon and kill Marco. Because there's a plot hole in that scene doesn't mean Big Mom needed more to beat him up. Also, she literally flied on Zeus and Prometheus, just because he hurt Prometheus doesn't mean he defeated them. Brook also defeated Prometheus too then lol.
Lol "plot hole"... So Big Mom is lying when she said she doesn't have the weapons to take Marco down:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Lol "plot hole"... So Big Mom is lying when she said she doesn't have the weapons to take Marco down:vistalaugh::vistalaugh::vistalaugh:
Do you think Big Mom with a sword couldn't kill Marco, which is strictly grabbed her and clearly can't escape? Explain this to me, will you tell me that her haki is weaker than Marco's?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
She could literally grab Napoleon and kill Marco. Because there's a plot hole in that scene doesn't mean Big Mom needed more to beat him up. Also, she literally flied on Zeus and Prometheus, just because he hurt Prometheus doesn't mean he defeated them. Brook also defeated Prometheus too then lol.
A named move with napoleon sneak attack couldn't even hurt a handicapped nerfed kidd
She ain't doing shit to Marco

How much stronger than Queen? King has 1.390.000.000 on his head and Queen has 1.320.000.000, you're telling me that Zoro could easily beat Queen with only regular armament (because his physical strength is higher than Sanji) but he needed advanced CoC + advanced CoA + Enma to beat King, and he did that by a shave. Does that make sense to you?
Yes coz Beast Pirates is a meritocracy

Arbel is Kaido's Right hand man
And that clearly says hes the strongest after Kaido

Even Queen hype Kings strength to survive a any environment

Portrayal and feats King is ahead

His named attack left huge holes on Marco's body, including one of his eyes. Do I really have to post the pics and hightlight them for you or you're going to stop acting like dishonest prick? Kaido could thunder bagua Marco head he would recover because that the whole point of his devil fruit. Do you act dense on purpose or you're genuinely this stupid?
Yeah and Marco was smirking at Kizaru, even sent him flying. Meme grabbed Marco, and he got visibly distressed. And you haven’t proven any real way Kizaru can damage Meme himself. He can spam those beams all day like a Pacifista, and Meme’s homies can tank it. Meme herself can tank it with armament haki or barrier haki.

Do you think Big Mom with a sword couldn't kill Marco, which is strictly grabbed her and clearly can't escape? Explain this to me, will you tell me that her haki is weaker than Marco's?
Its not about her haki being weaker lol

Its just phx df is that hax

You need DPS to hurt marco
You need continuous attacks

Yes coz Beast Pirates is a meritocracy

Arbel is Kaido's Right hand man
And that clearly says hes the strongest after Kaido

Even Queen hype Kings strength to survive a any environment

Portrayal and feats King is ahead
I don't think so. King is stronger than Queen to me as well, but not as much as you think. Sanji can fight with Zoro clearly, even if not can't beat him.
Post automatically merged:

Its not about her haki being weaker lol

Its just phx df is that hax

You need DPS to hurt marco
You need continuous attacks
She could unhead him and it's done. If you think she couldn't do that, accept that you're defending Marco's haki is stronger than Mama and she can't cut his head off.

Yeah and Marco was smirking at Kizaru, even sent him flying. Meme grabbed Marco, and he got visibly distressed. .
Because she was 2 vs 1 him with Perospero. Once he was out of the fight she ran away.
And you haven’t proven any real way Kizaru can damage Meme himself. He can spam those beams all day like a Pacifista, and Meme’s homies can tank it. Meme herself can tank it with armament haki or barrier haki.
I can prove it with the fact franky radical beam worried her and made her hide behind a homie. You're not going to argue Franky lasers are more potent, won't you?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't think so. King is stronger than Queen to me as well, but not as much as you think. Sanji can fight with Zoro clearly, even if not can't beat him.
Post automatically merged:

She could unhead him and it's done. If you think she couldn't do that, accept that you're defending Marco's haki is stronger than Mama and she can't cut his head off.
You realise he can just regen that haki or not

He is fictional he can take it. Also reported for vulgar profile pic
:beckmoji:....I cannot rebuke that, it is, but hey their fault for allowing it:luuh:, do what you mustkingufy,may 2022 shine brighter than our future :luffydab:, sniff* WG got favorites huh?! Why can't i be weird too?! Is it a crime for my avi to exist :sighting: no! It's not a crime for my avi to exist!:zehaha:...sniff* I can't believe you reported me!:tch: Sniff* snitch!:perocry:, traitor!:mihugh:.

I can prove it with the fact franky radical beam worried her and made her hide behind a homie. You're not going to argue Franky lasers are more potent, won't you?
Hey if you think a bunch of beams can take out a yonko then believe it as you may. All I’m saying is Meme tanked so much stronger moves including g4 attacks, Law’s awakening attacks, etc, than what Kizaru have shown so far.

She has all the tools she need to keep tanking beams such as homies, barrier haki. You also know what Meme is capable of in terms of AP and destruction throughout her move list such as Ikkoku, or Zeus and Prometheus attacks. Not to mention those said moves wasn’t coated in aCoC yet ,imagine how much higher her AP is than Kizaru’s beams :kobeha:

If anything Kizaru has been more impressive in close quarters against Ray or Sickbeard. Now how he does against Meme in close combat is up to your interpretation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.