What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me show you how Zoro vs Sanji will go:

Sanji Diable Ifrit whatever Jambe.

Zoro: Foxfire style. Sanji's fire shit is irrelevant in seconds.

now Haki; Zoro advCoA and advCoC vs regular CoA Sanji.

Yeah, it's just not ethical to expect Sanji to put up a fight.
Lol, that makes Sanji superior to Zoro in terms of physical strength then.
Zoro with advanced CoA + advanced CoC + Enma hardly beats King, while regular CoA Sanji beats the shit out of Queen.

Why yankers act like devil fruits don't matter? the MC literally unlocked COC coating before awakening and Meme about to get defeated by characters with virtually zero haki feats
‘Cause Kizaru hasn’t shown any feats himself yet you wank him to high heaven.
BigMeme has aCoC, Kizaru no aCoC
Kizaru does 0 damage to Marco while firing thousands of beams yet you expect me to believe a bunch of ant bite beams would take down Meme? 2 of her homies can intercept said lasers lol. Prometheus, and Hera would just fire back or block.

Until that's an actual confirmed, It's just headcanon, and FS isn't infallible.
That's why I said "for a while"

Anyways, why wouldn't kizaru have future sight?

He's always calm

He's shown to be ridiculously fast

He can perceive his own light speed movements

Also, he can make himself refract off surfaces and accurately predict where he would go

That definitely requires future sight

‘Cause Kizaru hasn’t shown any feats himself yet you wank him to high heaven.
BigMeme has aCoC, Kizaru no aCoC
Kizaru does 0 damage to Marco while firing thousands of beams yet you expect me to believe a bunch of ant bite beams would take down Meme? 2 of her homies can intercept said lasers lol. Prometheus, and Hera would just fire back or block.
His first move disintegrated half of Marco's body, what the fuck no damage are you even babbling about you autistic clown? Did you forget what Marco devil fruit was? Did you forget Big Mom running from Marco because from her OWN WORDS she didn't have the weapons to deal with him? Fucking comedian I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.