What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really not an advocate for the whole Shanks testing Luffy thing. There really isn't anything supporting that. I implore people to read up on the weird things Shanks has been doing lately, combined with Luffy's intent to fight him

Tbh, I think Shanks is in fact the final antagonist (not villain, there is a difference), but its a very long discussion and I don't really want to get into it right now. All I'll say is that I believe he is what makes this series come full circle
I didn’t read treasure island book. But I heard summary story (I might be wrong ). Was pirate guy that main character view as hero but this pirate guy is actually bad guy and use the people for his agenda.

Maybe oda got inspired from treasure island book for shanks as villain.

Also do you link about weird shank thing ? Interesting thing to read

Mihawk:

No Flag
No Ship
No Crew
No Territories
No Allies
No Dream
Always Bored
Farmer
Doesn't bother with anything
No Named Attacks
No DF
No need to show his CoC
No Flashback
No Dedicated Arc
No Royalty
Never appeared on Volume Cover
No known Bounty
No finished Fight
... etc

And yet look at how much he is brought up whenever discussing about The Strongest, whether it's from his Fans or Haters
Everything that was given to Yonko & other Top Tiers & all they showed & as much as Story highlighted them, yet they struggle to prove themselves above him, who have nothing except his Name. That's the consequences of being The Strongest

Mihawk wasn't lying when he said to Zoro: "I will wait for you at the Top"
+1000 Chapters, many Top Tiers are already reaching the End of their Lifetime & expiration date, but Mihawk still awaits!

Yonko is just the term people in One Piece use to describe the 4 pirates who control most of the new world. It's not a job like an admiral or warlord of the sea
Amd how do you became 1 ? You need powerful crew and territories
And to be recognized by the World gov lol

Clealry a Team achievement
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk:

No Flag
No Ship
No Crew
No Territories
No Allies
No Dream
Always Bored
Farmer
Doesn't bother with anything
No Named Attacks
No DF
No need to show his CoC
No Flashback
No Dedicated Arc
No Royalty
Never appeared on Volume Cover
No known Bounty
No finished Fight
... etc

And yet look at how much he is brought up whenever discussing about The Strongest, whether it's from his Fans or Haters
Everything that was given to Yonko & other Top Tiers & all they showed & as much as Story highlighted them, yet they struggle to prove themselves above him, who have nothing except his Name. That's the consequences of being The Strongest

Mihawk wasn't lying when he said to Zoro: "I will wait for you at the Top"
+1000 Chapters, many Top Tiers are already reaching the End of their Lifetime & expiration date, but Mihawk still awaits!
Mihawk can casually sail from paradise to Red hair territory on a small boat

Thats how powerful he is

He doesn't.

No shanks has never nor will ever be wss

Zoros dream is very relevant it's kingly ambitions it's why he has acoc and sanjis bum ass doesn't

Shanks is a stepping stone for luffy.
He does

Shanks has more of a chance of being the real WSS than Fraudhawk does

Midhawk isn't even relevant for ZoIo

Shiryu is going to mid diff his ass, claim his title and then lose to ZoIo EOS

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He does

Shanks has more of a chance of being the real WSS than Fraudhawk does

Midhawk isn't even relevant for ZoIo

Shiryu is going to mid diff his ass, claim his title and then lose to ZoIo EOS
No he doesn't

Shanks has no chance
Even your window licking ass said shiryu gonna be wss not shanks
You can't even back your own shit

Zoro is fighting mihawk you can cry all you want

As he we saw last chapter

UNTIL I BEAT THAT MAN

Cry

First I was a Sanjitard, then a Yonkotard and now just a Shankstard? Which is it?

Do you give labels to everyone who has a different opinion to you?
You're just a lowly rodent, a basic candyboi, don't go blaming people for mistaking you as a fan of actual characters and not a larper that is always crying about Mihawk instead of focusing on Jeff and judge, the only relevant characters for the cook.

No he doesn't

Shanks has no chance
Even your window licking ass said shiryu gonna be wss not shanks
You can't even back your own shit

Zoro is fighting mihawk you can cry all you want

As he we saw last chapter

UNTIL I BEAT THAT MAN

Cry
Yes he does

You clearly can't read, Midhawk has the title but it's an empty title, Shanks is the WSS in actual power

Why would Oda have EOS ZoIo fight a Vista level character?:seriously:

I didn’t read treasure island book. But I heard summary story (I might be wrong ). Was pirate guy that main character view as hero but this pirate guy is actually bad guy and use the people for his agenda.

Maybe oda got inspired from treasure island book for shanks as villain.

Also do you link about weird shank thing ? Interesting thing to read
Here's a post I made about this last year:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-not-who-we-think-he-is.8949/

A lot of it was consolidated and also inspired by @ArturCantSpeakJapanese 's theory post here:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-the-head-of-the-underworld.8947/

But I guess a quick summary of it (very VERY quick) was a post a made in this thread about it:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...er-1037-spoiler-discussion.20455/post-2327966

Click this link first to get the gist. Then the others to get a bigger/more in depth idea.

Tldr: When you combine Oda's comments, Yakuza and story references about Shanks, as well as the current events happening with his character, you get the idea that he's a far deeper/concerning/dangerous character than initially let off. Even Oda is teasing how mysterious he is, and we are gearing towards a major plot twist with the character for sure.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yes he does

You clearly can't read, Midhawk has the title but it's an empty title, Shanks is the WSS in actual power

Why would Oda have EOS ZoIo fight a Vista level character?:seriously:
No he doesn't. Mihawk has never even been scratched.

Meme has been rolled by Robin shot by ussop hit by frankys bike and long list mlrr

The dream of one of the main cast won't be empty this is just a dumb argument

You need to stop eating crayons

Because zoro who is stronger than Vista now
Just said so
Which means only retards think mihawk is Vista level

Status
Not open for further replies.