Questions & Mysteries So whats the point of Boruto ?

C

Celestia

Every series that drag on is for the money and most of the time the writing gets worst

Not to mention sequels that mostly are bad and don't live up to the original series

I mean I think an anime about Naruto as an adult would have been better than this lol and consider it like a fanservice

Every series that drag on is for the money and most of the time the writing gets worst

Not to mention sequels that mostly are bad and don't live up to the original series

I mean I think an anime about Naruto as an adult would have been better than this lol and consider it like a fanservice
Bring the toad sage back or go home

Boruto is fucking trash; they're just dragging a non existent plot with weakass villains, huge inconsistencies and weak protagonists. Naruto should have ended like it was supposed to be but I guess they couldn't stop milking the series, it's a shame, really.

Imo Naruto clearly ended at chapter 700 - I consider everything else as additional filler.

Boruto is fucking trash; they're just dragging a non existent plot with weakass villains, huge inconsistencies and weak protagonists. Naruto should have ended like it was supposed to be but I guess they couldn't stop milking the series, it's a shame, really.

Imo Naruto clearly ended at chapter 700 - I consider everything else as additional filler.
Even when Sauske is playing CSI of the land?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

For some of us, 508 was the end of Naruto.

Keep Jiraiya dead or just do a prequel.
I hope they don't come up with the retarded idea to revive Jiraiya from the death. I mean, Boruto is still trash even without that shit but doing something like that is just utterly shameless.
Post automatically merged:

For some of us, 508 was the end of Naruto.
The rest of the manga was still better than that trash Boruto. At least you didn't see PTS Lee destroying opponents stronger than the Akatsuki members (and each of them was easily comparable to Jonin lv characters if not even stronger, excluding Kisame, Itachi, Obito and Pain).

W

wordyworm

I hope they don't come up with the retarded idea to revive Jiraiya from the death. I mean, Boruto is still trash even without that shit but doing something like that is just utterly shameless.
What if all the dead soldiers were somehow brought back to life, idk maybe through a cultish group of people being manipulated by a greater evil and the current characters had to battle them, oh wait...

For real, if Boruto brought back the pervy sage I would be more upset than I already am about what they did to the old guard. Anko and Kakashi are especially sore points for me. They deserved better.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Post automatically merged:

The rest of the manga was still better than that trash Boruto. At least you didn't see PTS Lee destroying opponents stronger than the Akatsuki members (and each of them was easily comparable to Jonin lv characters if not even stronger, excluding Kisame, Itachi, Obito and Pain).
It doesn’t even make sense for there to be conflict after the main series ended. That was the point of defeating Akatsuki, Madara and Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Though I will admit I liked Kaguya and where the Ōtsutsuki clan could go in a narrative, I don’t think having the series continue within the life times of the main cast (or their children) does anything but diminish the ending of the original series.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
We should’ve gotten a Second Shinobi war short Series. Make it roughly 220 chapters, like the first part of Naruto, focusing on Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade and their generation. That way we get more context for beloved characters and glimpses at The older generation without contriving reasons to keep them around.

(Though I’d rather have a Kirigakure centered story)

What if all the dead soldiers were somehow brought back to life, idk maybe through a cultish group of people being manipulated by a greater evil and the current characters had to battle them, oh wait...
Hahaha, still remember how Edo Deidara, Edo Sasori and especially Edo Kakuzu were treated? After this point I seriously thought nothing can surpass this mess but the manga massively surpassed my lowest expectations.
There was a point in which I also thought "Was Kishi on drugs when he drew that Kaguya shit? And how did he end the manga like that? It's the worst ever!" and then Boruto came...

For real, if Boruto brought back the pervy sage I would be more upset than I already am about what they did to the old guard. Anko and Kakashi are especially sore points for me. They deserved better.
Definitely, bringing Jiraiya back is really the worst outcome ever - and Boruto is still trashy as ever. They don't have to trash this mess any further.

We should’ve gotten a Second Shinobi away short Series. Make it roughly 220 chapters, like the first part of Naruto, focusing on Jiraiya, Orochimaru and Tsunade and their generation. That way we get more context for beloved characters and glimpses at The older generation without contriving reasons to keep them around.

(Though I’d rather have a Kirigakure centered story)
They should of created some kind of series focusing on Orochi, Jerry Boy and Tspades. It would of done better than Boruto. I could of fapped to some nice tits too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They should of created some kind of series focusing on Orochi, Jerry Boy and Tspades. It would of done better than Boruto.
It would’ve been fantastic. You get Uchiha around still, The White Fang is prowling, I don’t think Uzushio is destroyed yet. Plenty of opportunity there. And Hell, if you wanted a long running series but a fresh cast, just make the Sannin recurring characters like Gaara was.

I could of fapped to some nice tits too.
:tchpepe:

W

wordyworm

It would’ve been fantastic. You get Uchiha around still, The White Fang is prowling, I don’t think Uzushio is destroyed yet. Plenty of opportunity there. And Hell, if you wanted a long running series but a fresh cast, just make the Sannin recurring characters like Gaara was.
Now that would be amazing!

It doesn’t even make sense for there to be conflict after the main series ended. That was the point of defeating Akatsuki, Madara and Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Though I will admit I liked Kaguya and where the Ōtsutsuki clan could go in a narrative, I don’t think having the series continue within the life times of the main cast (or their children) does anything but diminish the ending of the original series.
EXACTLY! I cannot understand the point by bringing up more dangerous foes. Like wasn't Naruto destined to bring peace upon the world? Finding solutions in which Nagato, Jiraiya failed? Didn't Obito acknowledge that his schemes were wrong all along? Didn't Madara agree with Hashirama at the end and found his peaceful end?

The Naruto ending was supposed to show up a peaceful world in which Naruto was supposed to be successful and yet, they come up with overpowered and trashy written villains over and over again.

The after story in a nutshell:
"Naruto, you defeated Akatsuki, brought peace upon the world but you still did not fight me, Toneri!" - Naruto defeats him, an Otsutsuki.
"You may defeated Madara, Kaguya and every single dangerous foe but you still forgot us, Kinshiki and Momoshiki! We're even more dangerous than Kaguya" - Naruto def... erm, Boruto and Naruto defeated Momoshiki.
"You have defeated the Otsutsuki and there's piece in the world now? Sorry to upset you but we are Kara. Btw, I'm Jigen, Kaguya's superior. Hi!"

And I doubt the plot will evolve any better.

I would want prequel to the Sengoku Jedai Era, the war between Uchiha and Senji and creation of the first village, that would be dope.
P.S: Boruto is trash.