What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Since it's Zunesha, I wonder if the headache Momo had following his declaration that he should not die back in 1014 was actually Zunesha trying to contact him then. It would know Momo's part in all this, and that it's linked with its eternal roaming over the seas. If Momo knows he must not die, then he knows the mission he must fulfill which may finally give Zunesha the respite it's longed for.

Actually, when we go through the logic path, we have right now at wano:

- 2 Yonkos
- Luffy (almost yonkou)
- Thousands of soldiers
- Supernova
- A Giant Elephant
- WG fleet

Sakazuki would be very incompetent if he ommit himself. Logically, he needs to send an Admiral there, but Oda will not give us this gift.:lusalty:

Yes you ain't wrong. But go back to some older chapters. It is specifically stated "Navy fleet this that".
True but thunk about it this way, apparently the Marines are heavily dealing with "something" outside of Wano. Both them and Blackbeard are going after it, along with other random pirates. My guess is it's Pluton.

Anyway, I think that they spared Kizaru to spearhead the whole operation with CP-0. Let's see if he's here or not. I'd find it odd that that throwaway account got Zunisha/Gorosei right but not Kizaru

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Since it's Zunesha, I wonder if the headache Momo had following his declaration that he should not die back in 1014 was actually Zunesha trying to contact him then. It would know Momo's part in all this, and that it's linked with its eternal roaming over the seas. If Momo knows he must not die, then he knows the mission he must fulfill which may finally give Zunesha the respite it's longed for.

Exactly. He somehow unwillingly called Zunisha there.
Momo is Uranus. Shirahoshi, Poseidon. They must meet.
Imu had slashed pictures of Luffy, BB and Shirahoshi, while keeping a photo of Vivi.
Considering that the poneglyph from Alabasta had the location of PLuton, maybe the blood of the "Nefertari" is somehow needed to get Pluton?
Who knows?
I'm excited. Finally stuff I care about in the story instead of some random scabbard. :funky:

Status
Not open for further replies.