What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All that hype was for the elephant? What does it honestly bring to the table…
Now that is the question....there are many things that it can bring to the table....

1) It is related to anicent history...so in future we may get stuff related to void century......we may even know what mistake it has committed in the past that it was only allowed to walk...

2) Whether Momo can control it at will or not is need to be seen....so if he can how he gonna use it and its role in stopping onigaishima....

3) How did it even come to wano is the next question....I hope Oda can explain without sweeping it under the rug....

4) It is used to block WG ships or probably more marine ships if they come?...

Bottomline: There are many ways that Oda can effectively incorporate Zuneisha into the plot but I just hope that he won't incorporate in a lamest way possible...

Lmfao Zunisha bodying Jack wasn't enough, its gonna knock the BM pirates off the waterfall again, destroy the WG fleet, send Kizaru flying back to Marineford if he's there and because he's high in more than one way, save Onigashima, body Jack again and then baseball bat/homerun shot Big Meme off Onigashima and then solo 100 hostages Kaido.
:finally:

Now that is the question....there are many things that it can bring to the table....

1) It is related to anicent history...so in future we may get stuff related to void century......we may even know what mistake it has committed in the past that it was only allowed to walk...

2) Whether Momo can control it at will or not is need to be seen....so if he can how he gonna use it and its role in stopping onigaishima....

3) How did it even come to wano is the next question....I hope Oda can explain without sweeping it under the rug....

4) It is used to block WG ships or probably more marine ships if they come?...

Bottomline: There are many ways that Oda can effectively incorporate Zuneisha into the plot but I just hope that he won't incorporate in a lamest way possible...
Zunesha come to Wano maybe because of Momo. We see how sea kings appeared because of Shirahoshi desperation. It might be the same case with Momo here.

Yes! Absolutely! I'd love that so much! Would parallel Moria with Luffy and Oars too!

She can reclaim her debt Kaido has with her and that giant sword could get used too hopefully and finally!

Also, you reminded me of this:
Well, I got your point, but whoever wrote that seemed to be a non-believer of ZKK, unlike me. Because if we go by WB's death, each of the Yonkos will have their dreams fulfilled with a twist on each. That is why I believe in ZKK. :myman:

And now this Alive Onigashima thingy makes me feel more hyped. :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.