What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was right. Kinda obvious since it's literally the giant elephant in the room.

My guess is Zuneshia will help Momo push onigashima. If so it'll make him becoming an adult more underwhelming than before.
Is Zuneshia going to fuck up the war ships to keep the Marines out of Wano? Will this force cp0 to leave?

I hope not, but this might be how oda makes way for the alliance. ( I'll be disappointed if it goes down this route because it's basically a cop out, one that makes sense but is still meh )

You say "im" terrible at stuff and yet once again you try and use the same dumbass F6 example lol.

You were the one saying the F6 AND Calamities would be done by 1025. There are posts of you claiming this.

Luffy won't beat Kaido until everything else is done. Wano does not need to finish before a fucking non-canon anime film
It's not the F6 example. It's every single fight.

"There is no way Queen is finished like that"

"Jack might come back"

"Who's Who defeat was too unsatisfactory"

Wano does not need to finish before a fucking non-canon anime film
It does when Oda is in charge of both.

He literally stated he thought Wano should've been over by now already.

It has to end before Shanks movie... It's like Tesoro after Dressrosa (Boundman) or Douglas Bullet after WCI (Snakeman).

And please dude. You're terrible at this shit. Stop giving your opinion on this one matter. We've had this argument like 16 times after every defeat, and every single time your "doubts" have been proven wrong.
If Luffy first meets Shanks in a movie after all these years One Piece has been in serialization, that'd be the biggest bullshit in the manga's history.

It's not the F6 example. It's every single fight.

"There is no way Queen is finished like that"

"Jack might come back"

"Who's Who defeat was too unsatisfactory"

It does when Oda is in charge of both.

He literally stated he thought Wano should've been over by now already.

Bro, is Kaido's fight done? Is it even remotely close to ending? Was I even talking to you when I made clearly speculative posts about what may or may not happen after characters had their defeats chapters.

You are literally comparing apples to oranges right now. This has nothing to do fights ending when they do.. This is about a fight last as long as it does because the arc warrants it to, because Luffy fights almost always do.

Need me to pull some of your L's? Cause I will. I just don't stoop to your level by insulting people all the time. Says a lot about you irl

Tbh, I'm mad he never used Fishman techniques. Or combined with his mammoth Zoan. It could have been a pretty awesome matchup with Jinbe
Oda said that Jinbe’s nationality would be Indian. Would have been cool to see him fight Jack with a hybrid form looking like Ganesh, but instead we got Jinbe mid diffing a Lucci clone while Brook got shafted and Jack got offscreened by Inuarashi

Bro, is Kaido's fight done? Is it even remotely close to ending? Was I even talking to you when I made clearly speculative posts about what may or may not happen after characters had their defeats chapters.

You are literally comparing apples to oranges right now. This has nothing to do fights ending when they do.. This is about a fight last as long as it does because the arc warrants it to, because Luffy fights almost always do.

Need me to pull some of your L's? Cause I will. I just don't stoop to your level by insulting people all the time. Says a lot about you irl
Please pull some of my "Ls". Because it's all a bunch of nonsense that gets debunked 1 chapter later. It's just a bunch of goofs trying to "get me" cause I clowned them hard before.

yOu SaiD hElLs mEmOrIeS wAs a gAmE cHanGeR. iT diDnT dO aNyThiNg -> Sanji literally the next chapter "That move nerfed the fuck out of you"

Please pull some of my "Ls". Because it's all a bunch of nonsense that gets debunked 1 chapter later. It's just a bunch of goofs trying to "get me" cause I clowned them hard before.

yOu SaiD hElLs mEmOrIeS wAs a gAmE cHanGeR. iT diDnT dO aNyThiNg -> Sanji literally the next chapter "That move nerfed the fuck out of you"
You’ve had plenty of L’s in this arc. You desperately didn’t want the weaker SHs beating the F6, so you said the Vinsmokes would beat the F6, then you switched to saying that the F6 would betray Kaido, and your final copium was that the F6 were only Trebol level.

You’ve had plenty of L’s in this arc. You said the Vinsmokes would beat the F6, then you switched to saying that the F6 would betray Kaido, and your final copium was that the F6 were only Trebol level.
Those are theories... I post theories that have like 10% of happening because it's fun to speculate.

And as for F6, yes the weakest ones are Trebol level. Base Franky >= Senor Pink, General Franky ~ Trebol/Diamante. He was struggling with Baby 5 and Buffalo that are low diffs for Trebol.

He's a way cooler Lucci what are you on about? Lucci has no personality, whereas Who's Who spews it.

Meanwhile Brook is the least deserving SH after Jinbe.
How is Brook less deserving than any other SH?
Post automatically merged:

Those are theories... I post theories that have like 10% of happening because it's fun to speculate.

And as for F6, yes the weakest ones are Trebol level. Base Franky >= Senor Pink, General Franky ~ Trebol/Diamante. He was struggling with Baby 5 and Buffalo that are low diffs for Trebol.
Bro Base Franky high diffed Pink without even using his cola powers, and Pink was probably the strongest non-Seat executive. Franky never struggled with Baby 5 and Buffalo. He was ducking around with them the entire time, and the General only got slightly damaged when Baby 5 and Buffalo used their ultimate combo attack

Status
Not open for further replies.