What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is, Kaido is not the one flying.
It's Onigashima.
Who is shooting the beam all the way from Onigashima is irrelevant. I don't give a fuck if it's Kaido, lol.

The picture that was being painted was that Kaido, as a dragon, was flying around destroying the Flower Capital after his loss to Luffy.
But it's not what we see in the opening.
So you should stop trying to force something that isn't the case.
Is it impossible that kaido, while holding up Onigashima and still being on the roof, shot a beam all the way down to the flower capital? Is this impossible?

Didn't the hype stem from what the Gorosei said about that DF?
There is a DF that presumably got its name change, because on awakened stage you only get to know what it's really capable of.
Additionally we get some Luffy and Kaido panels..
Pretty solid chap still.

Tho I don't get why the spoiler providers cannot just write one sentence more in order to clarify that the fruit does not have anything to do with the shadow.
What kinda fucked up non senscial shit was that? lol

Is it impossible that kaido, while holding up Onigashima and still being on the roof, shot a beam all the way down to the flower capital? Is this impossible?
I didn't say it's impossible. I said it doesn't matter.

You guys are trying to say that Kaido is destroying the Capital after his loss to Luffy and that it's foreshadowing for ZKK.
This is not the case. It is a beam coming from Onigashima. So it has nothing to do with the picture that you guys are trying to paint.

I dunno how you don't get this.

I didn't say it's impossible. I said it doesn't matter.

You guys are trying to say that Kaido is destroying the Capital after his loss to Luffy and that it's foreshadowing for ZKK.
This is not the case. It is a beam coming from Onigashima. So it has nothing to do with the picture that you guys are trying to paint.

I dunno how you don't get this.
Im not saying anything dude… Im simply saying that the people who made the Opening clearly mean it to be kaido destroying the capital… I dont know what you were arguing with other people… I’m just talking about the Opening and that clesrly being kaido destroying the capital

i dont even believe in shit about the Anime people knowing jack shit and most of their “spoiling” is them guessing shit that happened to be true… I’m just saying they clearly are intending for that to be kaido destroying the capital

Im not saying anything dude… Im simply saying that the people who made the Opening clearly mean it to be kaido destroying the capital… I dont know what you were arguing with other people… I’m just talking about the Opening and that clesrly being kaido destroying the capital

i dont even believe in shit about the Anime people knowing jack shit and most of their “spoiling” is them guessing shit that happened to be true… I’m just saying they clearly are intending for that to be kaido destroying the capital
Then your reply doesn't relate to what I was talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.