What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new OP has some goated animations, but it wasn't as hype as the others tbh, especially since it's gonna be the last opening of Wano most likely.

Zoro got 0 fucking screen time in the new OP, that also sucks.

:josad:
Something tells me those visuals will change as we get closer to the end of Wano.

This opening decided not to spoil Zoro upcoming matchups in the anime. :few:

- The "Gorousei" ends up talking about a Devil Fruit and that they have given that fruit another name to hide its true name. [According to the Korean leaker it is not the Gomu Gomu no Mi]
Idk why many people still insist the fruit is gomu gomu even tho korean leaker already confimed thats not. The gorosei is talking in a phone with cp0 agent who being in the ship they clearly talking something related to zunisha, i heard that theory about awakening df tama former user who command zunisha a centuries ago maybe that cp0 in onigashima inform how the beast pirate switch sides by tama's df thats why they talking about df awakening. Altho luffy awakening is high possibilty but thats not what they are talking.

I don't think this is the last new OP for Wano, the last one was used for almost 70 episodes, but 29 of those where after modyfing the animations.

Also at the current anime pacing (which is more or less 2 anime episodes per chapter) we still have over 60 episodes to reach the current manga chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.