What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Is there a chance that the fruit the Old Dudes are talking about is a fruit on Wano? Or do you think they're talking about one of the fruits we're familiar with in the One Piece world?

Well you are already keeping expectations high I guess. BM giving kaido strongest DF is lame because it did nothing in plot. He could just have it. What was the point in making it such that BM gave him that. Nothing so far and its going to remain the same. I had so much going on, with regards to kaido and BM in wano with the debt(unknown at that time) to be a big deal with their character but all we got was BM casually mentioning the info thats it. Atleast iff we had gotten proper story and explored kaido on how that was important to him and him actually feeling it as a life long debt it would have been something of a significance.
Her giving the fruit is directly tied to them being former crewmates though

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I'm thinking it's an eraser

Or something like putty if Oda wanted to explain why he just gets to pick up skills all the time
The only thing that really gives me pause about that is that Luffy actually has all the quantities of rubber including being resistant to electricity. Could it be more like a hidden move that Luffy doesn't know yet?

Oda made the right decision :cheers:

Well you are already keeping expectations high I guess. BM giving kaido strongest DF is lame because it did nothing in plot. He could just have it. What was the point in making it such that BM gave him that. Nothing so far and its going to remain the same. I had so much going on, with regards to kaido and BM in wano with the debt(unknown at that time) to be a big deal with their character but all we got was BM casually mentioning the info thats it. Atleast iff we had gotten proper story and explored kaido on how that was important to him and him actually feeling it as a life long debt it would have been something of a significance.
Maybe wait for Kaido's flashback ?

IMO it's literally kaido's devil fruit. before awakened it just a koi fish form, but when kaido reach a top of waterfall (which is wanokuni) it can transform to dragon (due to a chinesse legend story about koi and waterfall)

The delusional one is the one who always takes Ls like
1. Kaido is not the World's Strongest
2. No Databook mentioned Kaido's title
3. King will never fight Zoro
4. Wings refers to only Sanji and not Zoro
5. Carrot joins the crew
6. Current Zoro defeats Current Kaido solo
7. Kaido does not have hybrid form
8. Calamities do not have hybrid forms.
9. Tejas thinks that Sanji can defeat Kaido
10. Asura kills Kaido
11. Purgatory Onigiri destroys King
12. King is weaker than Doflamingo
13. Akainu is stronger than Kaido
14. WB division Commanders are ranked strength wise.
15. Kaido hybrid form is awakening
16. Zunesha is not the World's Tallest known Living being
17. Zoro does not require a power upgrade to beat King
Meanwhile sanjitards say sanji=zoro(that a big L+copium sanjitards take)

5%strenght zoro enough to kill sanji

Current zoro definitely low diff current kaido(it's fact since king is lot stronger than kaido)

No coc zoro counter any kaido attack effortlessly

Sanjitards/zorohaters take L 5 time than any zoro fan get

You better look in the mirror

Btw kaido low diff kizaru

Any admiral can't even push kaido to mid diff

Kaido high diff 3 admiral

Old sick whitebeard midd diff full health akainu after all
Post automatically merged:

People wank admiral so high that they trying to forget that old sick whitebeard midd diff full health akainu

IMO it's literally kaido's devil fruit. before awakened it just a koi fish form, but when kaido reach a top of waterfall (which is wanokuni) it can transform to dragon (due to a chinesse legend story about koi and waterfall)
It’s not, the fruit is fish fish model: azure dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.