What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Mihawks other sword won't be the level of yoru.
Hes 40 what growth will he have
Zoro is 21 he's only gonna get stronger
Once zoro beats him mihawk ain't catching him
Why? Mihawk said that any blade can become a black blade, there are still other 11 left. + I don't think that Zoro will cut black blade, that doesn't make any sense... but whatever.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why? Mihawk said that any blade can become a black blade, there are still other 11 left. + I don't think that Zoro will cut black blade, that doesn't make any sense... but whatever.
Why won't he lmfao
Zoro can cut anything

Him becoming wss by beating the wss and breaking an unbreakable strongest blade is nailed on

WB was WSM and Mihawk was WSS not because they beat someone but because of the general reputation of their might and strength, the same thing will be the case with Zoro.
Then why isn't Big Mom the World strongest woman? Why isn't there world strongest marksman or brawler/fighter? I mean after all, it's just reputation with no achievements, right?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Eh, no. Because what he cares about is being challenged by Zoro, who is intrinsically involved by the endgame. How the fuck do you think these 2 will fight lmao? A random volume at the end of the series unrelated to the plot?
How did they fight the first time
He just showed up cause he got woken up from his sleep
No one cares how he gets there. Just the fight

How did they fight the first time
He just showed up cause he got woken up from his sleep
No one cares how he gets there. Just the fight
Really, comparing his intro 20 years agoto the endgame lol?

You guys seriously have no idea how plotting works. Mihawk isn't just going to be randomly irrelevant until they fight. Stop this nonsense

Why frankly, you even want this, is hilarious to me. That would be absolutely horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.