What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an exaggeration lol. It's literally not fanservice "at best". Luffy surpassing Shanks is quite literally part of the drive of this plot. How can people read a 1000 chapters of one piece and say silly exaggerated shit like this, especially when Shanks has had far more relevance to the plot than Mihawk has ever had
Hold up, since when is Luffy surpassing shanks the same as Luffy fighting shanks?

Shit if Luffy beats two fuckin Yonko in this arc, how would he have not surpassed Shanks? Like you are acting like Luffy literally said “I will defeat You Shanks” the same way Zoro said to Mihawk

dude, until like 4 years ago when the Davy back fight theory in Elbaf started people did not Even theories Luffy would fight shanks in any capacity… It’s when people remembered that davy back fights existed is when the theory that Luffy would fight shanks started up… Before this theory the only justification for Luffy fighting shanks was Shanks being revealed to be some Aizen type evil mastermind or some shit

Dude, the fuck are you on… Do you realize that right now people look for theories for Zoro NOT to fight mihawk… Zoro fighting mihawk is such a done deal that it would be a twist for it NOT to happen… Whereas Luffy fighting shanks is held up by peoples looking for twists like Evil shanks or whatever

And again, LUFFY BEATING SHANKS IS NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT OF LUFFY’S DREAM SO THE ZORO VS MIHAWK FIGHT IS STILL WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT

Hold up, since when is Luffy surpassing shanks the same as Luffy fighting shanks?

Shit if Luffy beats two fuckin Yonko in this arc, how would he have not surpassed Shanks? Like you are acting like Luffy literally said “I will defeat You Shanks” the same way Zoro said to Mihawk

dude, until like 4 years ago when the Davy back fight theory in Elbaf started people did not Even theories Luffy would fight shanks in any capacity… It’s when people remembered that davy back fights existed is when the theory that Luffy would fight shanks started up… Before this theory the only justification for Luffy fighting shanks was Shanks being revealed to be some Aizen type evil mastermind or some shit

Dude, the fuck are you on… Do you realize that right now people look for theories for Zoro NOT to fight mihawk… Zoro fighting mihawk is such a done deal that it would be a twist for it NOT to happen… Whereas Luffy fighting shanks is held up by peoples looking for twists like Evil shanks or whatever

And again, LUFFY BEATING SHANKS IS NOT AN ACCOMPLISHMENT OF LUFFY’S DREAM SO THE ZORO VS MIHAWK FIGHT IS STILL WAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT
"Look at me and how angry I am":kaimoji:

This has nothing to do with the importance of Zoro vs Mihawk. Im trying to tell you to stop downplaying the importance of one with the other. They are 2 separate things.

But that's a fucking lie dude. Luffy vs Shanks is held up by the PURE FACT that Luffy has said he wants to fight Shanks in Punk Hazard and in Wano. Get your facts straight. Anything else is supplementary to that idea. I guess defeating Kaido also means Blackbeard is a pointless fight too?

Actually read a Shanks theory and you know that no one calls him "evil" or a "mastermind". You'd actually get the concept if read with your eyes and processed the posts with your brain. It's "not" driven to get them to fight. Literally Luffy has wanted to fight Shanks already.

We reading the same manga?

It makes perfect sense lol. Why do people sit here and make up these asinine excuses. Literally in Punk Hazard to Law after he says "Let's take down the Yonko":

Luffy: "As long as Shanks isn't first"

In Wano to Hyou:

Luffy:

Literally shanks after seeing Luffy's bounty:

Does this look like a joke to you? A fun time between friends?

Same guy who does this soon after?

You guys need to stop this weird narrative of Shanks is "testing" Luffy or Shanks will have a "friendly competition" with Luffy. The Davy backfight theory gets on my nerves sometimes, because it's been elevated to an ACTUAL expectation outside of actually understanding these parts in the manga.

Done with this conversation if you can't have it like a normal person

Status
Not open for further replies.