What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so it started in punk hazard now… Weren’t you just saying it started in chapter 1 romance dawn that Luffy fighting shanks has been written into the story from day one or some shit? Now you are saying it’s the punk hazard statement that made it a thing? Okay… Backtrack all you want

Now let’s ask the community, INCLUDING YOU why the Luffy vs Shanks in Elbaf during a Davy back fight theory started 4 years ago… Punk hazard was the arc that was being written at the time I caught up to the manga… In fact I caught up to the manga and joined the online One piece community TWO CHAPTERS after the Law and Luffy alliance when Luffy said he would fight all the yonko

And guess what? No fuckin theory or discussions about Luffy actually fighting shanks appeared… for years… The only theories that ever existed were the evil shanks theories… For years all over Reddit, Arlong park and OroJackson… how come you are claiming this is some event as monumental as Zoro vs Mihawk yet nothing came from it discussion wise for fuckin years

Then the Davy back fight theory started and people remembered something from Romance Dawn… In chapter 1, Luffy promised shanks that he would make AN ENTIRE CREW better than Shanks’ crew… So actually Luffy vs shanks had to be the entire strawhats vs The red hair pirates and that’s what made the Davy back fight theory work… coz why the fuck would The whole Luffy’s crew fight the whole Shanks’s crew? And then for whatever reason someone through in Mihawk here for some reason and now it’s like guaranteed in some people’s minds or some shit

man, but I guess you believes that you believe that this has been a staple of One piece from chapter 1 right? Even though I’ve myself been in this community since the very moment Luffy ever first mentioned fighting shanks and no one in the community ever said shit about that actually happening… Now you simply because of the popularity of this Elbaf theory, it’s suddenly some obvious thing that people have been discussing for 20 years of this manga like Zoro vs Mihawk right?

man… I don’t know… I’m legit getting angry now… Not even because of the point of the argument… Just coz you are trying to rewrite what the community has been about now… Like as if some of us who have been here for like a decade would just forget what we were doing all that time
Post automatically merged:

He said it Punk hazard… Once
why would shanks have any reason to davy back fight luffy or vice versa?

why are you ignoring the constant build up that it will in fact be a davy back fight vs blackbeard, because he has a named crew just as big, literally lives on the davy back fight island, and wants the one piece so will need to steal robin at some point

Law’s awakening has high potency and could potentially ONE SHOT anyone outside of Big Mom and Kaido

All he’d have to do is land it once and Sanji dies

His feat against Big Mom is more than enough to put him over everybody under the Yonko bar maybe Luffy
Law's awakening is not different from Gamma Knife and he failed to one-shot Doffy.

You simple forget that Sanji speed and observation is way better than Law. So how is Law using his awakening or gamma knife on Sanji?

Law feat against BM? What feat?

Oh so it started in punk hazard now… Weren’t you just saying it started in chapter 1 romance dawn that Luffy fighting shanks has been written into the story from day one or some shit? Now you are saying it’s the punk hazard statement that made it a thing? Okay… Backtrack all you want

Now let’s ask the community, INCLUDING YOU why the Luffy vs Shanks in Elbaf during a Davy back fight theory started 4 years ago… Punk hazard was the arc that was being written at the time I caught up to the manga… In fact I caught up to the manga and joined the online One piece community TWO CHAPTERS after the Law and Luffy alliance when Luffy said he would fight all the yonko

And guess what? No fuckin theory or discussions about Luffy actually fighting shanks appeared… for years… The only theories that ever existed were the evil shanks theories… For years all over Reddit, Arlong park and OroJackson… how come you are claiming this is some event as monumental as Zoro vs Mihawk yet nothing came from it discussion wise for fuckin years

Then the Davy back fight theory started and people remembered something from Romance Dawn… In chapter 1, Luffy promised shanks that he would make AN ENTIRE CREW better than Shanks’ crew… So actually Luffy vs shanks had to be the entire strawhats vs The red hair pirates and that’s what made the Davy back fight theory work… coz why the fuck would The whole Luffy’s crew fight the whole Shanks’s crew? And then for whatever reason someone through in Mihawk here for some reason and now it’s like guaranteed in some people’s minds or some shit

man, but I guess you believes that you believe that this has been a staple of One piece from chapter 1 right? Even though I’ve myself been in this community since the very moment Luffy ever first mentioned fighting shanks and no one in the community ever said shit about that actually happening… Now you simply because of the popularity of this Elbaf theory, it’s suddenly some obvious thing that people have been discussing for 20 years of this manga like Zoro vs Mihawk right?

man… I don’t know… I’m legit getting angry now… Not even because of the point of the argument… Just coz you are trying to rewrite what the community has been about now… Like as if some of us who have been here for like a decade would just forget what we were doing all that time

He said it Punk hazard… Once
1. Could care less when you joined the OP community or how much clout you think it brings you

2. The Davvy Backfight did not exist as a concept in Chapter one.

3. If you've read any of my theories on the importance of Shanks, the hat, and how this narrative comes full circle because of it, you'd know how much I know how important Chapter 1 is.

4. This isn't about "other" people's opinions on the matter. It's about my opinion on the matter and yours.

5. Luffy vs Shanks is a conversation I and others have had on APForums for years. Of course the site is customarily down at like it typically is every year.

6. Elbaf theories and Daavy backfight theories are literally just theories that took themselves way too far in this fanbase. Does anyone even know how a Daavy Backfight works? You steal the crew of the opposing team. Or is that not part of the rules anymore? Shanks looks like Eric the Red? His ship like a viking ship? Please tell me more how their designs are oh so similar, because I do not see a resemblance there. Not even saying he can't have Elbaf under his territory, I'm just pointing out that the "theories" behind them are unfounded. Hell, the Laugh Tale gatekeeper theory (which was piled on with these 2) already got debunked because Shanks never went to Laugh Tale nor knew its location as confirmed by Oden's flashback. Could he have the 4th RP? Who knows.

What I'm telling you about Luffy vs Shanks, as a fight, is pure fact by virtue of what Luffy is saying in the manga. Not a theory. He's said it multiple times. YOU are the one acting like Luffy's words in Chapter 1 mean he wants to play some game with Shanks to surpass him. Awfully hypocritical.

7. Stay angry, it's funnier that way

Law's awakening is not different from Gamma Knife and he failed to one-shot Doffy.

You simple forget that Sanji speed and observation is way better than Law. So how is Law using his awakening or gamma knife on Sanji?

Law feat against BM? What feat?
? Doflamingo is one of the only characters in the entire series with an internal repair ability of course it didn’t one shot him

the shanks davy back fight thing is so stupid because the people promoting it think davy back fight is a friendly little game and not something to steal pirates and flags and destroy other crews
That, along with the Gatekeeper theory, truly boggle my mind at this point.

Like OK, fine, having that theory during Punk Hazard? Whatever. Having that theory after seeing Shanks meeting with the Gorosei or staring at Luffy's bounty poster like he wants legitimately fight Luffy seriously? Completely asinine to me

Seriously implying Dressrosa Law = Wano Law?

All the rooftop 5 characters could beat Doflamingo maybe with the exception of Killer.

With that argument Law couldn't even beat Cracker you're capping sorry.

Kid and Law like it or not are hurting Big Mom Sanji doesn't even have feats to show he has AP to do that.
I'm not implying that but he lacks any feat to say he is stronger than that and even more that much stronger you people pretend he is. So instead of having Law's feat you try to make Doffy YC1 Level.

Killer > Kid. So if Kid is beating Doffy so as Killer.

What Law could do with Cracker? Not even Luffy beat him without Nami help.

Maybe BM's damage was all due Law's internal damage and Kid literally did nothing. But again, this is only working because it is internal damage doesn't mean it is enough to beat someone that can't do that.
Dressrosa Law is doing internal damage but Doflaming is not so that Law was stronger than Doffy? Shit logic.

? Doflamingo is one of the only characters in the entire series with an internal repair ability of course it didn’t one shot him
If he was able to repair than it's enough for him to not being one-shotted.
Luffy got one-shotted by Kaido. How is he going to repair after that?

Ah I see you put Zoro 1st that explains you're inability to power scale.
Your lack of arguments explains yours inability to power scale.

The 2nd commander has almost the same bounty as Marco and took no damage from Marcos attacks.

Sanji is faster, has higher AP, and better haki feats than Marco. It’s pretty clear that the point of Marco King and Queens bounty was to show that Sanji and Zoro are above Marco now that theyve decimated King and Queen with their power ups.

King with the fire on his back panicked at Marco's attack.

Both King and Queen have scuff marks on them showing Marco caused damage and he actually held them off when Sanji tried to he's immediately on the floor.

I'm not implying that but he lacks any feat to say he is stronger than that and even more that much stronger you people pretend he is. So instead of having Law's feat you try to make Doffy YC1 Level.
You speaking nonsense, internal damage who didn´t work on Doffy doesn´t mean that his current attacks can´t one shot him.
Law legit became far stronger, has learn defensive and offensive power skills, his Countershock who also ignore durability,couldn´t even make Big mom bleed,couldn´t hurt her. And Countershock was the gamechanger for Law together with Gammaknife to kill Doffy.

Yet awakening did a seriously hurt and damage Big mom, who durability is hyped in similar league as Kaido.
And Kaido easily endure GK without much damage, Big mom seriously got hurt by awakening Law...
Current Law>>Dressrosa Law.
His awakening would one shot Doffy if he hit him again...

Lol. Kaido was angry and drunk because his business was cancelled. Completely irrelevant, try being objective with feats and Doffy’s abilities rather than this nonsense
That is your argument? Hahahahaha.

Kaido was also angry and drunk when he said Jack was strong. He is angry and drunk most of the time. So nothing what he says are real? Nothing makes sense?

King with the fire on his back panicked at Marco's attack.

Both King and Queen have scuff marks on them showing Marco caused damage and he actually held them off when Sanji tried to he's immediately on the floor.
The difference being that King was using his fire attacks and Queen his hybrid and cybernetics when Sanji did it. As for King and Queen both immediately healed meaning marcos attacks were too shallow to actually damage them.

And that was pre exoskeleton Sanji when he was incapable of moving properly and before Ifrit Jambe. Sanji isn’t the same man he was his power has gone through the roof

The difference being that King was using his fire attacks and Queen his hybrid and cybernetics when Sanji did it. As for King and Queen both immediately healed meaning marcos attacks were too shallow to actually damage them.

And that was pre exoskeleton Sanji when he was incapable of moving properly and before Ifrit Jambe. Sanji isn’t the same man he was his power has gone through the roof
chopper resistance was the highest:cheers:

Killer > Kid. So if Kid is beating Doffy so as Killer.

What Law could do with Cracker? Not even Luffy beat him without Nami help.

Maybe BM's damage was all due Law's internal damage and Kid literally did nothing. But again, this is only working because it is internal damage doesn't mean it is enough to beat someone that can't do that.
Dressrosa Law is doing internal damage but Doflaming is not so that Law was stronger than Doffy? Shit logic.

If he was able to repair than it's enough for him to not being one-shotted.
Luffy got one-shotted by Kaido. How is he going to repair after that?

Your lack of arguments explains yours inability to power scale.
Doffy isn't YC1 never said he was I don't even have him over Cracker.

Law has feats of beating Hawkins despite the disadvantage he was at, hurt Kaido and is currently battling BM who even with 3 or 4 Sanji's they wouldn't be doing what Kid and Law are doing to her.

Killer is not above Kid that's just dumb. What feat does have to suggest that? Not to mention Kid is captain and Killer is vice captain.

Exactly Luffy who just fresh off beating Doflamingo couldn't beat Cracker 1 on 1 so that's why I say Law is way more powerful than he was in Dressrosa doesn't make sense but each island characters get way stronger. Kid and Law are easily YC1 characters currently which I don't think Sanji is.

Status
Not open for further replies.