What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody else not give a shit about Shanks? I never really cared for him that much, tbh.

Never understood why people get so hyped about him.

I got a little bit more interested in him after finding out he was talking with the Five Elders, hope Oda does something cool with it.
Basically the same here. I'm just interesting in understading what happened in the past like him stopping Kaido at his way to Marineford. His fights with Mihawk, why he cried when Roger came back from Laugh Tale and his childhood before joining Roger's crew.

Not really interesting in what he is doing right now if not going to war against Teach.

I’m not insulting anyone though lol
It’s called honesty. You could scroll on this Lor D guy’s posts and find him talking about Sanji 24/7 just like that “Zoro the badass god” kid but he’s excused cause he’s a kid with autism
You just proved my point. So you feel a need to add fuel to the fire via insulting him with "honesty". So calling him a "kid with autsim" isnt an insult in your eyes it's your so called tough love "dose of honesty"

So when other people make comments insulting you it's toxicity

When you make comments insulting others it's not toxicity because it's honesty

You just proved my point. So you feel a need to add fuel to the fire via insulting him with "honesty". So calling him a "kid with autsim" isnt an insult in your eyes it's your so called tough love "dose of honesty"

So when other people make comments insulting you it's toxicity

When you make comments insulting others it's not toxicity because it's honesty
It’s just simple banter
Yk the thing everyone here does, nothing serious

Zoro's adv coc was only useful when it came to physical clashes because zoro was physically weaker than king

Other than that it was useless because king's weakness was already discovered

And lmao what?

Sanji has better durability than ancient zoans and he has a healing factor on top of that, and how is king a better version ? He is slower and has weaker flammes, he also needs to sacrifice a stat to gain another

He is a weaker version of sanji, he only has two categories in which he's better which are raw strength and durability and when it comes to durability he needs to sacrifice it in order to gain more speed and it's still less than sanji's

Mochi donut wouldn't do anything to him, physical attacks are useless against sanji, he brushed off queen's sword attack like nothing and just fixed his cheek

Also wtf are you on?

Current sanji is faster than snakeman and it's not even close

Queen could see Marco attacking. But couldn't see sanji

Sanji's speed>Marco's > snakeman wci
:milaugh:

G4 Snakeman > Sanji in every aspect.

Damn Zoro boys I apologise Sanji fanboyism is even worse than Zoro fanboyism at least the Zoro fans have ground to stand on with most of their arguments this shit is just batshit delusional.

:ihaha:

Does anybody else not give a shit about Shanks? I never really cared for him that much, tbh.

Never understood why people get so hyped about him.

I got a little bit more interested in him after finding out he was talking with the Five Elders, hope Oda does something cool with it.
Without Shanks there would be no story, and he's responsible for some of the most iconic scenes in the series (Hat passing , sky splitting clash, end of MF war) despite having verra little screentime. Yet he seems to have a darker side (Cut Kid arm, has link with the Gorosei) he's certainly interesting enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.