What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read it, i hope you are right, but i don't think Oda will go that way if i'm honest...
We'll see. A big reason I point this out is the pure fact that after 1000 chapters we don't really know what Shanks wants from Luffy. He's never made it clear. The idea that he can just talk to Gorosei is also very peculiar considering Oda never explained why.

But really a simple way of looking at it (imo) is just Zoro's last fight. If you believe Zoro is fighting Mihawk and if you believe that he can ally with Shanks after losing his Shichibukai status for the final war (i.e. to be present for Zoro in the endgame), then you can see why it might make sense because Blackbeard has Shiryu as a swordman. Im? if the Monk Gorosei is a fighter, there you go. Akainu? Fujitora or Kizaru.

The only way I see Mihawk fitting into a faction that the crew fights (and thus Zoro fights the swordsman) really only leaves Shanks in that regard.

But let's see what Shanks does post Wano. Oda has been hyped him last year to make his move (clearly undershot the timeline) and is hyping him again this year by virtue of his film.

MY MAN... from outside looking in you understand what the Zbois are truly up against
I like to think I'm fairly neutral in the Zoro and Sanji debate being a Luffy fanboy if anything I'm a little bias against Zoro but I have to say when shit stinks.

No way in hell can anyone tell me Sanji is beating any of the YC1 or Kid, Law and Yamato just straight out of copeville

I like to think I'm fairly neutral in the Zoro and Sanji debate being a Luffy fanboy if anything I'm a little bias against Zoro but I have to say when shit stinks.

No way in hell can anyone tell me Sanji is beating any of the YC1 or Kid, Law and Yamato just straight out of copeville
They can and get mad when people like you with common sense takes dont match their Sanji narrative

1. Zoro
  2. Yamato
  3. Luffy
  4. Sanji
  5. Marco
  6. Jinbei
  7. Law
  8. Kid
Marco is 5th and Kid is 8th.
Sanji after extreme diff massively nerf queen+queen not paying attention to sanji and sanjitards still saying sanji=king??

Sanjitards never stop being clown

Zoro wasn't even need adcoc to clowning kaido,but zoro need adcoc to make king down

King>>kaido

Eos sanji won't even tickle base king

Fact sanjitards/zorohaters won't agree(cause their fav not even 10% of zoro strength)

King defence>zoro

Zoro after hakai still manage to fight

King after hit by zoro king of hell 103 sense now down for the rest of arc

King of hell 103 sense>>hakai

Zoro attack>>kaido+big mom attack

Luffy Vs kaido is just sanji Vs queen 2.0.both fight heavily nerf character,you can just let kinemon or others and they will definitely win(but I guess the MC should take the win cause he the MC right)
This is what copium piece looks like.

:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.