What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a re-read it may be possible that they're indeed talking about the Ope Ope no mi.

It just doesn't make sense for the WG to not having noticed Zunisha's existence in all those years since iirc part of the Grand fleet already knew that Zou is located on a giant elephant.

Redon is most likely right.

It can't be Kaido or Luffy though since neither is awakened

That was before Zoro got ACoC and didn't you get exposed in the recent bump threads to be wrong all the time you clown?
I got "exposed" from a post in June 2020 before roofpiece started lol.
Zoro used adv CoC against Kaido, I can accept I was wrong when I said it wasn't, I don't know why you want to rag on me for saying Zoro wouldn't use adv CoC then claim he didn't use it against Kaido lol.

Dont make it Luffy's DF please, enough with destined child of prophecy stuff let the boi try to be the strongest on his own effort :lusalty:
Exactly, i'm so freaking done with all this destiny/ joyboy bullshit :lawsigh:
It feels like everything goes according to someone's plan and not thanks to Luffy's hardwork and now even his DF is gonna be cheated or some shit like that ? :kaidowhat:
One of the interesting part about Luffy was how bad his DF was to begin with (Paramecia = one of the weakest DF + rubber body is easy to make fun of) if it becomes cheated what's the point ? :chirstsad:

Status
Not open for further replies.