What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it definitely has to be a fruit that's Wano exclusive. So, which fruit have we seen this arc that could be so dangerous the World Governmet would want to change it? Well, it instantly eliminates every pirate, even the Gomu Gomu which the world government knew about and even had.

So, who in Wano has a devil fruit that has had an effect that everyone has seen, one that would be of interest to the world government but has also been so visible that Cipher Pol would have seen it. Perhaps, a power that was announced all over Onigashima.

Otama - her Kibi Kibi no Mi could certainly control Zunesha and also act as Poseidon in a pinch. The name Kibi Kibi no Mi is a red herring that hides its true powers as the Slave Slave Fruit or something else.

Chapter isn't as hype as I thought it would be. The fight between luffy and kaido is nice. Kaido pulling a king and simply switching between all forms is very interesting.

Luffys statement is terrible though "if I beat you while you are drunk you won't say deny the win right?" Its terrible because luffy is already deny the fact that he had rest while kaido been fighting scabbards, roof 5, scabbards again, got damaged by zoro, fights luffy, fights yamato after luffys loses, fights yamato and luffy together with momo, then fights luffy again.

The goressie stuff is fine but they were not needed this chapter since we didn't really get a bug reveal from them

Can't see Sanji beating Kid. Trust me I'm no Kid fan but Kid and Law's portrayal puts them above Sanji IMO they've been fighting BM while Sanji was fighting 2nd Commander.

Marco held off both Queen and King for a longer period of time prior to this battled BM and used a lot of his energy to keep everyone from dying from the oni virus.

Law is similar case to Kid IMO
Bolded DID NOT happen. Marco's flames drew stamina from the people who were hit by them, not Marco himself. This is probably why he couldn't heal Ace to be fair.

Btw
So now most Zoro fans say Zoro didn't use CoC or adcoc against kaido on the roof?
Saying "that's before he got adcoc" in order to claim zoro is near Luffy currently

Yet they used to insult me for saying Zoro didn't use CoC or adcoc cause there was no coc visuals back then

:seriously:

Chapter isn't as hype as I thought it would be. The fight between luffy and kaido is nice. Kaido pulling a king and simply switching between all forms is very interesting.

Luffys statement is terrible though "if I beat you while you are drunk you won't say deny the win right?" Its terrible because luffy is already deny the fact that he had rest while kaido been fighting scabbards, roof 5, scabbards again, got damaged by zoro, fights luffy, fights yamato after luffys loses, fights yamato and luffy together with momo, then fights luffy again.

The goressie stuff is fine but they were not needed this chapter since we didn't really get a bug reveal from them
Luffy is more damaged and fatigued going into this final 1vs1 than kaido right now you dumbass.

@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Tyki_Mikk @MonsterKaido

Rank the new battle styles of Kaido including his sober one.

I think Rage mode Kaido is definitely > Sober Kaido
Overall the battle is pretty nice and insane, I assume that Luffy will go G4, I hope we see more Dragon skills from Kaido.
This chapter Kaido switch between his forms, I hope Luffy do the same next chapter with switching in his G4 forms like in the fanmade who was made a year ago.

Must saying that Kaido is really a beast. Taking so hits since the raid so far, this is incredible and it not going to end here, he will take more in the next chapters.

I think it definitely has to be a fruit that's Wano exclusive. So, which fruit have we seen this arc that could be so dangerous the World Governmet would want to change it? Well, it instantly eliminates every pirate, even the Gomu Gomu which the world government knew about and even had.

So, who in Wano has a devil fruit that has had an effect that everyone has seen, one that would be of interest to the world government but has also been so visible that Cipher Pol would have seen it. Perhaps, a power that was announced all over Onigashima.

Otama - her Kibi Kibi no Mi could certainly control Zunesha and also act as Poseidon in a pinch. The name Kibi Kibi no Mi is a red herring that hides its true powers as the Slave Slave Fruit or something else.
Agreed it would be the world government having their very own way of imitating the power of the anceint weapons and how they serve as catalyst for controlling powerful living creatures.

The issue is that the name doesn't change anything if everyone already knows how it works since Tama is making people follow orders, unless the name changing doesn't affect the plot which would be a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.