What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is no one talking about what Kaido said???
Kaidou: "Just rebuild it...!!
It will took around 5 years...!?
Wi~~~"
It took him 20 years to build his army from scratch, needing years to rebuild it has always been a thing, and something I and others used to discredit ZKK a long time ago.
Beating Kaido and routing his army eliminates the need to kill Kaido, he's not recovering from this before Luffy's growth rate completely eclipses him.

Question. Why do people always ignore Luffy’s condition in his fights?

Like.

“Katakuri stabbed himself!”
Well yeah, because he got an unfair hit on Luffy thanks to Flampé.

“Doffy was nerfed against Luffy!”
Except that Oda literally said in the SBS (it’s bs but it is what is) that Bellamy hurt Luffy as much as Gamma Knife and Luffy’s dialogue with Doffy “we’re both injured” fits that narrative.

Why are people ignoring that Luffy has literally been flat out defeated and concussed multiple times in the raid so far?

I think it definitely has to be a fruit that's Wano exclusive. So, which fruit have we seen this arc that could be so dangerous the World Governmet would want to change it? Well, it instantly eliminates every pirate, even the Gomu Gomu which the world government knew about and even had.

So, who in Wano has a devil fruit that has had an effect that everyone has seen, one that would be of interest to the world government but has also been so visible that Cipher Pol would have seen it. Perhaps, a power that was announced all over Onigashima.

Otama - her Kibi Kibi no Mi could certainly control Zunesha and also act as Poseidon in a pinch. The name Kibi Kibi no Mi is a red herring that hides its true powers as the Slave Slave Fruit or something else.
Or it could be Luffy's.

a giant strawhat, Ace making a giant strawhat for oars Jr and Luffy's giant fiction maybe coming into effect. Maybe the Gomu gomu no mi awakening is more terrifying than we thought. also I'm intrigued at the ppl of wano sending messages to the dead. I still have an inclination that One Piece is somehow the gateway between the living and the dead.

though I like your theory, it goes with the whole all the ancient weapons being controlled by women.
shirahoshi robin and Tama. who all love Luffy feverishly.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Like.

Except that Oda literally said in the SBS (it’s bs but it is what is) that Bellamy hurt Luffy as much as Gamma Knife and Luffy’s dialogue with Doffy “we’re both injured” fits that narrative.

Why are people ignoring that Luffy has literally been flat out defeated and concussed multiple times in the raid so far?
Cause he just ate and eating makes him recover

see? Kaido gets hit once.Then proceed to break the fucking rooftop and had luffy saying how strong his haki is.
You: ''Oh no kaido just got fucking destroyed''
:lawsigh:
Chapter isn't as hype as I thought it would be. The fight between luffy and kaido is nice. Kaido pulling a king and simply switching between all forms is very interesting.

Luffys statement is terrible though "if I beat you while you are drunk you won't say deny the win right?" Its terrible because luffy is already deny the fact that he had rest while kaido been fighting scabbards, roof 5, scabbards again, got damaged by zoro, fights luffy, fights yamato after luffys loses, fights yamato and luffy together with momo, then fights luffy again.

The goressie stuff is fine but they were not needed this chapter since we didn't really get a bug reveal from them
why you are so salty. Even if kaido said this being serious 1v1 fighting him.

@MonsterKaido I didn't miss Kaido saying that he thinks he's pathetic for not protecting Onigashima.
:myman:

But seriously he's a beast and I'm really enjoying thay battle.

Kaido needs more diversity though. Those Kanabo attacks get boring and I'm tired of TB tbh.

It turns into a Rasengan move
And next Chapter he will stand up again and sai: "Thats cute"

Wait for awakening.Kaido will bust Oni away:ihaha:

Like.

Because luffys hurt levels right now doesn't remotely stand anywhere near what kaido had endured while kaido also hasn't even gotten the time to rest etc. That's why in this particular instance the whole luffy is hurt thing doesn't hold weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.