What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Or you could write it being a necessary counter to Gura Gura no mi since it’s awakening would make the environment rubbery and prevent earthquakes.

Like seriously, I think if you let me I could literally come up with a hundred more sensible ideas.
Yeah but none of those are serious enough to literally sentence a Lucci level prodigy to jail (possibly slavery?) for one mistake against a prolific pirate like Shanks. You could make it important, but whatever it is is clearly gonna be on par with Law's fruit or the Gura Gura in terms of significance by its lonesome.

Your avy man its so lit :myman::myman:intriguing as well, why does Toei only put Shanks as the last guy standing facing Luffy? They place Shanks even after Xebec! Shanks hype foreshadowing again :steef:
I think it's because the next panel is Kaido. So I'm hoping we get to see Shanks and Kaido fight so we can see why Kaido puts Shanks up there with WB, Roger etc :steef:

Though there is a possibility that Luffy and Shanks have a friendly fight like WB and Roger.

Shankstards are getting worse with each chapter I swear
:whitepress:
nice rebuttal scrub. Akainu can't compete.

For your kind info, One piece started before Naruto and One piece always emphasized destiny, fate thing since the beginning...dunnow what manga you have read until now....
A manga about a kid that accidentally ate a trashy rubber fruit finding creative ways to use his power to defeat much tougher and stranger enemies.

That’s what I thought I was reading.
:few:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Ur falling into the big booms = stronger trip

Kaido may not have some grand Aoe feats. But then again no close to his combination of durability/recovery. Oda had to nerf him somehow lol.
People expected Whitebeard esque casual Quake attacks from Kaido when thats never gonna be the case. However Kaido is a durability monster unlike WB who was getting injured by fodder bullets.

Confirmation that Kaido never took anyone seriously before Luffy, and he is still holding his own in base :steef:

@Hades @Luffy is the mc @Akai2
Why dont you tag me i do Luffy dance more often than these guys :seriously:

Yamato: Luffy is the only one who can
Yamato: the island is crumbling? So Kaidou's powers are weakening? (Only since fighting Luffy)
Zoro: Luffy figured sumn..he's surely going to wiin!
Kaidou-Luffy: this is getting good (lol they just found the "fun" against each other, never before)

:myman:
Luffy has tanked already 20+ hits on screen from kaido since their rooftop 1v1 round 2 started
Even tanked Ragnarok

:moonwalk: Kaido sucks incoming

:kayneshrug: I knew this fight will be like katakuri's fight
I called it years ago.

It doesn't change Kaido's PL

Imu : Strongest being in the shadows
Teach : next Strongest Pirate
Kaido : Strongest character (pirate and creature) right now
Katakuri : Strongest YC alive & Charlotte
Doffy : most influential pirate beside Yonko, Strongest Card (Joker)
Post automatically merged:

I an gonna say it

DF they are talking about is K I D's
Why?

Kaidou's skysplitter AdvCoC still beat Luffy's skysplitter AdvCoC which in casual attack is still like a million times stronger than Dressrosa Luffy's KKG whose fraction of indirect impact [Oneshotting God Thread (a million times stronger than Birdcage which slice an island like butter) then SpiderWeb then Doflamingo Body) and Doffy thrown body still folded Dressrosa city in two like biscuit] which is stronger than any feats of Jozu, a diamond man with extreme hardness....

Kaidou's small, ball-sized no-touch CoC zone is literally multi-island level minimum in attack power. It's by no means a weak offense.
Every yonko will have adv coc , kaido is not special in that regard , all kaido has that separate him from others is his defense

WB has much better offense thanks to gura ; swordsman like shanks will have poweful ranged attacks , akainu with magma

Status
Not open for further replies.