What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaidou tries to attack Luffy with “Raimei Hakke”, but just before he can do it, Luffy jumps up and dodges the attack. Luffy leans upon the kanabo to propel himself towards Kaidou, and in an impressive double page, he hits Kaidou's chin with a powerful kick with his left leg that he stretched just before. The attack is very powerful, with black lightings.
Just before hitting him, Luffy sees that Kaidou starts spinning his kanabo in circles. In another masterful double page, Luffy and Kaidou attack at the same time.
Before you start criticizing the chapter, this time I really recommend you to wait for the images/scans. The fight between Luffy and Kaidou is visually amazing, the chapter gains a lot with images.

I guess Zoro vs King and Sanji vs Queen was so shit because Oda was saving energy for those beautiful panels in Luffy vs Kaido

Kaido's first Thunder Bagua was his strongest hit, in the same way he used his 100% against Oden.
While Kaido's first Ragnarok needed to take out Luffy so Zoro had his fanservice moment.

Move on and stop crying. Luffy was always capable of tanking some Kaido's hits and even more now that he is stronger.

Unlike Naruto, Luffy wasn't destined to become the 'child of prophecy' when he was born.

Luffy is the 'child of prophecy' because he is the way he is. As in he meets the conditions to be said prophetic child. It could have been anyone, but it hapenned to be Luffy.

I swear some people have so much hatred for a character that it blinds their reading comprehension.
In short he's child of prophecy

He was destined to be Joyboy, PK

Status
Not open for further replies.