What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy FC and Cook FC just cannot live without comparing their bois to The Grandmaster so they can stay relevant. :denzimote:
yeah sure, Luffy fans are the ones who is talking shit about Luffy vs Kaido...and when they counter you feel that they bring your lundmaster huhh....funny world we live in....Luffy fans need not to bring lundmaster because Luffy > Zoro....:kayneshrug:

People claiming Sanji is close to Zoro the funniest.

Just because he kinda washed Lueen that does not mean he can destroy King. I mean Zoro's AP was hyped to be a massive yonko threatening agent and King's durability and other stats hyped to stand massively above Queen's and I would not be done yet.
Personally I believe Sanji to be far above Zoro
there is no “Close to Zoro” i don’t quite comprehend why you’d make such a disgusting statement

If you learned how to read you would understand I didn't deny the former point, it's just I don't like Luffy being overhyped like that and at the same time a braindead anti Zoro agenda be pushed like that. And that's most likely not Zoro's strongest attack, I mean I would place King of Hell and even Farce of the Dead above Hiryuu Kaen all day and all night.
Cry more asura + CoC = paper cut:cheers::denzimote:

You getting triggered by them hyping Zoro =/= them fueling anything with salt. If you can't ignore something you don't like you have a problem
Sanji>>>Zoro in strength, speed, durability, CoO, CoA and Attack power and overall character(that’s kinda not a fair comparison since Zoro is barely a character)
No one needs to hate on the guy, he just isn’t as strong as Sanji, it’s that simple

Status
Not open for further replies.