What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji>>>Zoro in strength, speed, durability, CoO, CoA and Attack power and overall character(that’s kinda not a fair comparison since Zoro is barely a character)
No one needs to hate on the guy, he just isn’t as strong as Sanji, it’s that simple
Ingredients:
100g plain flour
2 large eggs
300ml milk
1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil, plus a little extra for fryinglemon wedges to serve (optional)
caster sugar to serve (optional)

Method:

STEP 1

Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.

STEP 2

Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.

STEP 3

Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.

STEP 4

When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.

STEP 5

Serve with lemon wedges and caster sugar, or your favourite filling. Once cold, you can layer the pancakes between baking parchment, then wrap in cling film and freeze for up to 2 months.

Luffy fans vs Zoro fans is the only true fight. Both being the favs of Oda, so we need to let people enjoy! Bring back one piece glory!
Seriously, Luffy vs Zoro debates are also really ridiculous. I still can't believe I participated into those several months ago.
Both Luffy and Zoro are very close right now since it was already intented prior to Post-TS. It's the perfect dynamic between Captain and Vice Captain after all.

Btw, I can't wait to read the pics soon. Seems like Kaido vs Luffy gets better soon.

Ingredients:
100g plain flour
2 large eggs
300ml milk
1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil, plus a little extra for fryinglemon wedges to serve (optional)
caster sugar to serve (optional)

Method:

STEP 1

Put 100g plain flour, 2 large eggs, 300ml milk, 1 tbsp sunflower or vegetable oil and a pinch of salt into a bowl or large jug, then whisk to a smooth batter.

STEP 2

Set aside for 30 mins to rest if you have time, or start cooking straight away.

STEP 3

Set a medium frying pan or crêpe pan over a medium heat and carefully wipe it with some oiled kitchen paper.

STEP 4

When hot, cook your pancakes for 1 min on each side until golden, keeping them warm in a low oven as you go.

STEP 5

Serve with lemon wedges and caster sugar, or your favourite filling. Once cold, you can layer the pancakes between baking parchment, then wrap in cling film and freeze for up to 2 months.
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Seriously, Luffy vs Zoro debates are also really ridiculous. I still can't believe I participated into those several months ago.
Both Luffy and Zoro are very close right now since it was already intented prior to Post-TS. It's the perfect dynamic between Captain and Vice Captain after all.

Btw, I can't wait to read the pics soon. Seems like Kaido vs Luffy gets better soon.
Two top tiers, the Navy/WG can now send a Admiral if they want, the question is rather if the Admiral coming back after this suicide mission xD. Something like SA arc never happen again to the Strawhats.

Status
Not open for further replies.