What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we talk about character design, I think Fairy Tail girls still >>> Eden's Zero.
The best looking ones from FT is Erza Knightwalker (before cutting her hair), Erza Scarlet, Cana and Mirajane.
While the girls from Eden's Zero main casts look like little kids. What do you think @Steven
Overall,i agree.FT has Irene,Ultear,Dimaria,Misaki,Selene and a lot more

I dont like Kleenes new design at all.Witch was the GOAT

Oda revealed King's true name, as Arbel.
Showing him the flashback with young Kaido 2 times.

Yet he never bothers to reveal Queen's real name.
Showing you that Queen is an irrelevant weak clown compared to Arbel.

Getting back up to fight King isn't exactly the same as getting up to fight Kaido is it?

:mihanha:
Considering Luffy would be dead after getting K.Oed in the first place on the Rooftop if Zoro wasn't there

Doesn't really matter to me

Or did you forget this happened?

:ronalaugh:

Luffy carried so hard

Not really. Still Luffy> Zoro> Sanji.
Zoro can't do what luffy's doing on the rooftop.

Wait I didn't even see what you said about Jinbe lmao
:whitepress:
Yes really.
That's why in Whiskey Peak, Oda draw Luffy vs Zoro fight instead of Luffy vs Sanji or Zoro vs Sanji 1 sided slaughter.
That's why in Thriller Bark, it was Zoro that ate Luffy's pain, and not Sanji. When Sanji asked for it, Oda needs to write him off in such embarassing way, he got KOed by 1 hit by sword hilt, while Zoro took out Luffy's pain, bathed in blood, yet still standing and conscious.

Formula is always Luffy >~ Zoro >>> Sanji, only altered a bit by adding Jinbe to fill the gap between.

Considering Luffy would be dead after getting K.Oed in the first place on the Rooftop if Zoro wasn't there

Doesn't really matter to me

Or did you forget this happened?

:ronalaugh:

Luffy carried so hard
Living in the past bro.

Luffy is clashing equally with Kaido and actually... getting the better of him

Luffy is carrying everyone at the moment otherwise Kaido would go down and wreck them.

Zoro is struggling with King fainting after that.

If that doesn't indicate a gap I don't know what will.

For real tho

Do any of you feel any tension in this fight?

are you really scared of Kaido?

do you feel like he is this hard obstacle to overcome right now?

Be honest!
I'm not even talking about the fight LOOKING COOL, and having cool panels and stuff. I agree with that.

I'm talking about tension in the fight.

This is the final villain fight that has been built up since Punk Hazard, with early hints on Thriller Bark. Like 400~500 chapters of building up.

Do you feel like this fight is delivering in tension and high level risk it should be?

Oh final you will love it.. its called Sakamoto Days

its about a a legendary hitman renowned as Taro Sakamoto, known for his brutality, god like combat skills , strength and subtly in the domain of assassins literally deemed the best assassin to ever grace the planet (aka Japan lol) , one day he retires after he falls in love with a girl at a convenience store and marries her hence revoking his status and position as a hitman

Now if someone this big leaves the business all of a sudden its ought to stir some trouble, hence fast forward 5 years Sakamoto's identity is ascertained ... after a series of reunions with acquaintances from the past figures and new employees to the convenience store..
this is where sakamoto's endeavors begins as the Legend returns to the Underworld and is faced with perils that put his family in dire danger
The fight choreography and characterization of the main lot of the story is just spectacular.. the art fits in pretty well with the theme and plot.

its a must read it just took me 2 days to catch up.. its 53 chapters
Hitman and brutal

That alone figures intriguing..
Not as much as Momoron and Otameh did. :suresure:
Otameh won't otameh Zunisha :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.