What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of Zoro fanboys mad in this thread that Luffy and Kaido are putting on a fight that already scales by multiple factors way above Zoro vs King in strength, and they’ve barely even gotten serious.

Zoro was getting overwhelmed by King, while Luffy is fighting a Yonko one on one in base. All that bullshit since Wano started is coming back to land on them.
I stopped caring about kaido's fight when luffy became jesus

Because the have. They are using Ryou like Oden. But Oden had ACoC that they don't. That's why Kaido said they weren't as strong as Oden.
Interesting that Kaido says of the scabbards “Your attacks are too shallow”… Then Luffy says his own attacks with Advanced Armament are “too shallow”

Do you think it’s a coincidence that Oda has both Kaido and Luffy use the exact same phrase “Two shallow” when referring to these attacks?

This seems such a random insert.... what made them start talking on this?

It will be a hint to void century I guess..and oda did not want readers to know about it like the Ancient Kingdom name :kayneshrug:
I'm starting to believe that they are talking about Tama's devil fruit..
And CP0 agents inside Onigashima are reporting to HQ and gorosei about what happened..
To think of it, her DF can allow her to control Sea King, Giant Creatures,...Zunesha's punishment might be the result of this ability.
:crazwhat:

A lot of Zoro fanboys mad in this thread that Luffy and Kaido are putting on a fight that already scales by multiple factors way above Zoro vs King in strength, and they’ve barely even gotten serious.

Zoro was getting overwhelmed by King, while Luffy is fighting a Yonko one on one in base. All that bullshit since Wano started is coming back to land on them.
Who is mad? What BS?

Glad to see Blue lock on the top 10 though.
The best sport in the world deserves it.
An actual good avi, even though I'm a little dubious of where its from, good pick:lunazing:
Post automatically merged:

Kaido didn't use drunken style against oden -- He was playing with him :kobeha::kobeha:
More like oden was so on his ass he didn't have time to be drunk, zoro is surpassing oden, but had oden lived, kaido would be past-tense.

I see this Luffy around 1 year ago BB when he was in the war against Marco, the payback War.

I think the Devil Fruit is not abou Zunisha, but about Kaidou,Tama,Law or Luffy.

Well all shounen manga out of OP was already start to drop on last week.

Because we already has boths Zoans Elephant fruit.

Mamute=Jack.
Elephant= Spandam weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.