What has awakened that the Gorosei are talking about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Majority of the Admiral stans already said that Kaido's been living up to his reputation only that BM is the exact opposite lmao.

Why are u always trying so hard to take a dig against Admirals and the Navy ?
:suresure:
I think Kaido was absolutely overrated.

He’s top 1 rn (probably) but getting folded by base Luffy while he’s in an amped drunk hybrid state is a little cringe.

I'm starting to believe that they are talking about Tama's devil fruit..
And CP0 agents inside Onigashima are reporting to HQ and gorosei about what happened..
To think of it, her DF can allow her to control Sea King, Giant Creatures,...Zunesha's punishment might be the result of this ability.
:crazwhat:
Oh God please no 😢

Btw, is Tama's df the only df being introduced in Wano (beside the zoans and the scabbards)?

I think Kaido was absolutely overrated.

He’s top 1 rn (probably) but getting folded by base Luffy while he’s in an amped drunk hybrid state is a little cringe.
Depends what we're talking about. I also think thay Kaido's offensive output is lacking quite a bit. Also, he takes shots far too easily. Against the scabbards or other characters without the necessary tools to hurt him it may look godly but try to depend on your durability against Shanks and Kaido would get folded.

Overall i think his fighting style is very one dimensional. Majority of his attacks aren't even threatening.

It's Luffy growth who was underrated
He may be mid top tier rn
Depends what we're talking about. I also think thay Kaido's offensive output is lacking quite a bit. Also, he takes shots far too easily. Against the scabbards or other characters without the necessary tools to hurt him it may look godly but try to depend on your durability against Shanks and Kaido would get folded.

Overall i think his fighting style is very one dimensional. Majority of his attacks aren't even threatening.
Ask yourselves this.

Did you think Thunder Bagua was one of Kaido’s strongest attacks when he first used it?

Because other than the Ragnaraku it’s literally the pinnacle of Kaido’s arsenal.

there are only one of two DFs, you could logically say ,it has to be the one being talked about by the 5 elders:
the most likely and logical one is Luffy's DF, i assume its awakening enable the user to gigantify himself and others beings maybe people and animals and maybe only animals.
why is that so?
  1. they are talking about the DF and its awakening while we see Zunisha, so i assume Zunisha was a normal elephant that was gigantified used this DF.
  2. the WG tried its best to get her hands on the DF.
  3. the world government made enormous efforts to achieve the gigantification.
  4. the giant sword in Onigashima has to have a meaning.
  5. the giant strawhat in Marygoise i think joyboy was the user.
  6. Luffy's usage of the DF in making his limbs giant and even calling his blown arm the arm of a giant.
  7. the rumors of Dressrosa of Luffy being a giant.
  8. the fight between Luffy and Kaido is in its last stages so it possibile Oda is telling us Luffy is about to awaken his DF, so you can forget Law and Kid it doesn't make much sense first they are already awaken, so it doesn't make sense that Gorosei that DF didn't awaken in the last centuries, so we will see how a DF awaken and Luffy is the most logical pick since he is the main character.
  9. it was never logical that air really makes Luffy's body hard. more it his gigantification DF. the air just was mere the catalyst for that process.
  10. Momo was unable to efficiently produce the flame and instead he is trying to use Kaido's and that way to pull Onigashima back but if Kaido is defeated Onigashima fall down and every one is on danger Zunisha is still far away but if Luffy gigantify himself he will be able to lift Onigashima himself.
  11. Tama wants to join Luffy so Tama can make Animals obdient and Luffy can make them gaints that is gonna be really a terrifying combi. they can be used as an army. or think about Luffy can gigantify trees , animals so he can help Wano's people get food without much efforts so he can fulfill his promise to leave Wano only when every one can enough food.
the second and unliekly one is Tama's DF.
it could be the DF that was used to make Zunisha obdient.
but many speaks against it too like it doesn't even need awakening to achieve that animals get obedient to Tama and Tama is still too young to have awakening.

damn I didn't want to register again but wanted to write this post lol :D

Last edited:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Kizaru, Aokiji...
Outside of Akainu every Admirals already has quirky traits and Ryokugyu himself looks to be a a class clown
I'm more talking about the serious ones, like Akainu and the Gorosei plus how we know nothing about Im yet so he could be a clown as well.

Like if Oda unironically gave Akainu a goofy trait what would the reception be...

Remember when Kizaru was sent to capture the Supernovas and didn't get a single one? Or when he shot the key in Luffy's hand instead of just killing Luffy himself? Admirals so great btw
Daily reminder Kizaru couldn't catch pre TS Drake and hawkins and unconcious urouge and apoo.
Low tier trolling
The blame lies on fodder marines for failing to put handcuffs on beaten pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.