General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

The dragon ryuma killed is not what made him legendary.
The dragon that ryuma defeated to create his legend was the gandhi celestial dragon.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro will never be at the same level as luffy ever again (they were equal until kuma separated them).
Oda wants to portray luffy as better than the typical MC. If luffy didn't exist, Zoro would be the main character. But Zoro met luffy, the only person who is destined to surpass him. That's part of why Zoro follows luffy
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will be the strongest in the world by the end of the series.
Luffy dying would be very anticlimatic and boring.
Big Mom defeating by the hands of Luffy makes way more sense
Zoro Kid Law and Luffy are comparable
Zoro, Law, kid and Sanji are comparable with Zoro being tge strongest. Luffy is a notch above Zoro

I was replaying bloodborne and randomly watched harry potter.

I have to say going merry and thousand sunny is absolutely underutilized as a hub. maybe its not a fair comparison but comparing sunny to hogwarts/the hunter's dream... not even remotely in the same tier, it does not feel like home for the reader.
but to be fair its not a standard trope in manga/anime so I guess its not really expected.

yes I know oda did briliantly despite that for merry and his funeral, but I guess is it possible to achieve more?
imagine if hogwarts burned to cinder, I know I would cry more for that vs merry

Sanji will unlock CoC by fighting a living vegetable that has haki. Sanji will have to use his newly found conqueror's haki to defeat the vegetable and cook it.